Black Spirituality Religion : Mark of the Beast???

Will -He Write

will-he-write said:
Thank you for the info. IssaEl21. Has anyone been to my site www.willhewrite.com There is more info. on page will-he-praise. Thank you all for your responses. Stay AWAKE for the time is NOW!!!

It Was My Pleasure , I'm Studying Revelation And It Deep . What People Must OverStand Is That This Beast Is A Man = HumanBeing Not Some Spook Or Ghost . Who Walking To And Fro In The Earth . And He's Not Playing Games < Real Deal >

IssaEl as much as we had it out on another post I completely agree with you on this one bruh....the smart cards, chips implanted in children that are supposed to keep them safe..even the dog id chips all the same plan man..a couple of things I can add to the list are gps systems and onstar type systems for your car..I'm not sure if you got those in your post I didn't notice them all means of tracking your whereabouts and activities even cell phones and PDA's can be used as tracking devices it's a trip yall Big Brother is definitely watching..even the internet in a lot of cases makes me want to move back to the woods of the Sip yall...

Mississippi Red

Did I mention that this implant is also part of the behavior modification program (mind control)? Check out will-he-teach @ www.willhewrite.com.. Sun Ship the Beast is the white man. Revelation speaks of the control of buying and selling, when you have found out who controls buying and selling then you have found the Beast. In America it would be the Rockefeller family. In Europe it would be the Rothschild family. In Africa it would be the Oppenheimer family. Basically follow the old money it will lead to the Beast. Stay AWAKE for the time is NOW!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back