Brother AACOOLDRE : Marion jones and the media slant

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
The media is giving a distorted news reporting about Olympic star marion jones. The media is trying to imply that Jones is using drugs to enhance her performance durning track and field events. But jones has never tested positive for drugs. The only circumstantial evidence is that her former husband CJ hunter signed a check that bore Jones and his name. Like most married couples have banking accounts in both of their names but Jones didn't sign the check in 2000 for almost eight thousand dollars worth of drugs. Jones divorced Hunter in 2001 for infidelity and drug use. Why are the authorities and white media bringing up this old news now? it is hunter who admited and was caught using dope not jones.

the white media always looks for an excuse when comparing themselves to us in an athletic manner. when any black athlete dominates over all other ethnic groups, including whites, their reasoning is that we(blacks) must have some help doing this. when will they just face the facts that we are a dominant race in terms of our athletic ability, just like they are dominant race when it comes to being ruthless...
one love
khasm

I have been so angered by the treatment Marion Jones has been given in the media. It is true - when a black person is successful, the white media wants to take them down. Three years back when Janet Jackson was in the middle of a very successful tour, people were trying to start rumors that she'd had a rib or two removed and that's why she looked so good. But gimmie a break - if you were an entertainer, it's your job to work out and look that good. Marion hasn't done anything wrong, and I'm praying for the clearance of her name and her return to the Olympic games this year, in triumph.

gempis said:
I have been so angered by the treatment Marion Jones has been given in the media. It is true - when a black person is successful, the white media wants to take them down. Three years back when Janet Jackson was in the middle of a very successful tour, people were trying to start rumors that she'd had a rib or two removed and that's why she looked so good. But gimmie a break - if you were an entertainer, it's your job to work out and look that good. Marion hasn't done anything wrong, and I'm praying for the clearance of her name and her return to the Olympic games this year, in triumph.

thank u for this post. i was unaware of the details of this story. i just recently heard of this , immediatley i smelled some bull ish. white media is a tool of war for this amerikkkan government.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back