Black Sports : Marcus Vic

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by Therious, Jan 7, 2006.

1. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Mr. Vic kicked off the VTech team for good. How high will he go in the draft, personally i dont think the punishment fits the crime but then again he knows how the media drums sh"t up so he brought it on him self. i think its pretty funny my self.

GOT TO LOVE THE QUOTE "ITS NO BIG DEAL ILL JUST GO TO THE NEXT LEVEL BABY" LOL MY MAN

2. MississippiRed

MississippiRed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34
    Marcus Vic needs his *** whooped...today turned himself in for brandishing a firearm sunday......,stomping on the back of a players leg after a tackle,getting popped with weed in the ride,giving underaged broads drink,what else did that fool do.......he had the opportunity of a lifetime and got chance after chance but didn't appreciate it..... much like Maurice Clarette...(sp ?) ...all Marc had to do was stay out of trouble,put in work in the class ,and on the field and then have his face in the place for next years draft and it would have been on and poppin........more money than he could shake a stick at but nah he want to show his arse......dude makes me sick everytime I hear that quote...........I don't think he'll get picked up and if he does I hope he gets his head screwed on straight.....young bucks....appreciate the chances when you get them and realize that if you box,play football,basketball,baseball whatever respect the game and realize the game or sport is bigger than you it was here when you got here and will be here when you gon......

MississippiRed
    Saints Superbowl Champs 2007

3. kemetkind

kemetkind Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +61
    Yeah he does...but get a switch for Zab Judah too while you're out there.

4. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    He needs his brother to pull him to the side.

5. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34

His brother his mama somebody......and yeah Kemet...think I'll skin one for Zab while I'm at it.....think he got a reality check over the weekend....back on the grind Zab gotta start working your way back up to that big money fight....

MississippiRed

6. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    you dont think any team will draft vic?

7. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    I am a Hokie fan and I must say Marcus Vick is spiraling out of control. If he doesn't check himself he will go the way of Lawrence Phillips. Here you have Marcus Vick seeming to find trouble and Maurice Clarett, trouble seeming to find him...I think Marcus' situation has a lot to do with his brother. More than often younger siblings are excepted to emulate the success of there older siblings. In the younger Vick's case one must admit that it was a pretty tall order to fill his brother shoes. We are all to blame in a sense. Not just the colleges and alumni but all of us. In Marcus' case to fall short of his brothers success would be nothing short of failure according to his fans. Especially white fans. Almost every Black Athlete playing a skilled position is expected to be some sort of super athlete with skills that far exceed that of a top or decent athlete. It's almost as though if a Black Athlete doesn't live up to the overhyped expectations the word among white people is "Oh we didn't get a good one this time". This ain't about black or white though. This is about maturity, intelligences and decency. Those qualities say little about the athlete and more about the person...

Peace......

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    vic will not get drafted...
    name one quarterback with questionable ethics that got drafted...
    and for those that were going to say ryan leaf...he didn't show is @ss until after he got drafted...

one love
    khasm

9. MississippiRed

Ratings:
    +34

I don't think any teams will be willing to take that chance ...but you never know...If I was a GM though nah I wouldn't even look at him.......too many other cats out there that appreciate this chance to do something big and are good character folk........on a side note I'm hoping my man gets drafted...Bruce Eugene......I've been watching him since he played high school ball check it....this year which was his senior year.....passed for 4408 yds and 56 TD's....check his stats here....look like a big Doug Williams to me

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=111723

MississippiRed

10. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    i think vic will get drafted but late round. you cant pass on this sort of talent. he is tripping though. these gun charges wont stick being that the pigs didnt find a gun. but it still looks bad. hell be okay, if im a gm and he is still there in the 2-6 round id be foolish not to tke a chance. the salry wont be that much being itll be in the later rounds, so it wouldnt be a total loss if he flopped. mike vic needs to talk some sense into dude.

one