Black People : March will protest sagging pants in NC

Firstly, I've lived in the States more than I've lived in the UK. Secondly, I TRY not to mind other people business... and thirdly, I really try not stereotype people (ESPECIALLY OTHER BLACKS FOLKS) because you know, that thing called karma?

I treat those boys/men saggers like i do my annoying neighbor who seems think I WANT and (everybody else wants see his fat sloppy :whip: belly) soon I step outside...which is:suck my teeth,maybe shake my head and keep it moving..what's the big deal?

These kids are responsible for their own lives, and I'm quiet sure they KNOW how they are perceived/stereotyped by the status quo. As far I'm cornered, if people chose to express their individuality without causing harm to the next man then. :10500:

I still think some blacks are embarrassed by these kids just cause they are black...
This is about most Black women concider it especially the grands an act of disrespect, to them and of self

and from living in the states around folks whose ancestry involved slavery,
the above has no credence in what you remember about here, and places you have been here?

I know in Bed Stuy , that after the Million Man March young brothers stopped cussing in front of elderly Black women

And what would the same people who march and organized the march say about afros and dreadlocks, I wonder?
Afros and dread locks have to do with culture

this A out thing has to do with what Imamu Baraka called Dada Nihilismo, or anticulture

The Afros of the Afrocentric movement was a stand against the white establishment and creating for self
and the dreads, and hair wraps of the Rastafarian movement was the same

until we control the In Thing for the Youth rather then Madison ave and Tavistock,
this will continue, or some other strange stuff

You can try to control it if you like.
Keyword: Try
But will you be 100% successful?
Be realistic.
People are going to do what they want, no matter who has a problem with it.
Granted, you may grasp some individuals, but not the majority.

You can try to control it if you like.
Keyword: Try
But will you be 100% successful?
Be realistic.
People are going to do what they want, no matter who has a problem with it.
Granted, you may grasp some individuals, but not the majority.
I feel you brother, but as you say, there was a time we called each other brother and sister instead of N and B,
what caused that to stop, and why has it this calling each other something so negative and non unifying continued for so long and to whose advantage?

If we broke out of physical slavery, we have to find methodologies to prevent our children from being psychologicaly enslaved.

remember, when the system uses the word control, they mean to slip something out there sublimanly that the yourth will make a rend of, not a forcefull rigid regimentation, which tey know youth would rebel against

we need to learn that technique for our survival to reverse things

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back