Black History Culture : Mapungubwe

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by OmowaleX, May 20, 2007.

1. OmowaleX

OmowaleX Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator
    Ratings:
    +42
  2. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Right On

Whenever I get bored, all I have to do is find Brother Omowale X is get a fix. It sure worked this time.

What I have been trying to do all week is convince our newest Comrades that the solution to the cuurent problems of development in Africa is to trade, not with Europe, but with China, Egypt and India.

In fact, as we reach out to the African East, we will encounter Madagascar, the Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, the Philipines, Japan Korea and Vietnam to name some of them. Becasue China is new world leader leader in manufacturing, we cannot avoid doing business with her. Vietnam has a very long sea coast. We can do a lot of business with Vietnam.

I wish you would read Sekou Toure's "Political Unity" on my blog. You will learn that all petty differences must be submerged to the interests of our working together for African Unity. I plan to publish "African Unity" by Sekour Toure, shortly.

Cetainly history is our best teacher. We shall regain our greatest by following what the people of Mapunguwe did almost to the letter.