Black Spirituality Religion : Many ways to pray

cursed heart

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 12, 2006
I thought that since we all have different beliefs/spiritual,religious ,that we could post our daily prayers here.
I think this would be great for those who have changed their beliefs and need some help in this area.
I know prayers is talking as me and you do but there is a special prayer that most say before their prayers from the heart:love:

cursed heart said:
I thought that since we all have different beliefs/spiritual,religious ,that we could post our daily prayers here.
I think this would be great for those who have changed their beliefs and need some help in this area.
I know prayers is talking as me and you do but there is a special prayer that most say before their prayers from the heart:love:

I think praying and prayers are directly linked to ones perception of the Creator. Speaking for myself, I see the Creator as a parent rather than a master or a lord. As a parent how would you like it if the only time your children talked to you is when they need sometime? This is just me but this seems more like a "what have you done for me lately" or "what can you do for me" type relationship. How deep is our faith? Why is it that most of us only go to the Creator as a last resort? If we see the Creator as all knowing, all powerful and the great provider why not go to the Creator first? Anyway I consider myself to commune with the Creator in spiritual conversation. I open myself up clear my thoughts and let my spirit commune. I had no special creeds or players or pleas that I have made in the advance just to sound pretty in front of people. My time to commune is for me. The passing of my father taught me that the soul never dies. It inhabits a vessel and moves on when the vessel can no longer contain it. Therefore we are more than meets the eye yet our time here is precious. What I suggest is find that quiet time in day or night and let your spirit go to commune with the Creator. It could be in the shower or bathrub, it could be when you wake early in the morning or right before your go to sleep, it could also be during your commute to work or while working out. It could be anytime you have quiet alone time. Again for me if you think of the Creator as a parent then you would communicate as such. I speak to my mother daily and we talk. When I was a child I looked toward my parents for guidence and wisdom. As I am a spiritual child not of maturity I do the same with the Creator. The difference is I don't cower from the Creator. I embrace...

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back