Black People : many black people hate one another

i have posted at destee for many years.

during that time we have lost so many people. some banned, some just went away.

in most all cases it was just that different kinds of black people could not get along. we cannot tolerate one another.
think about that please. highly intelligent, nationalistic black people simply cannot tolerate each other.
we will never be able to work together because we cannot stand one another.

how many people would we have today if we could only get along with each other?

all over there are different groups of black people who are nationalistic. there is no overall organization and there never will be.
we cannot agree on any over reaching strategy. always one against the other.

every time i hear about africa it is one group of africans fighting another.
we never seem to get around to fighting the white man.

whether it is ingrained or whether it is a result of the system of white supremacy, blacks will never unite.

we cannot tolerate one another.

I believe that is Historical, that's Biblical and that's inevitable BASED upon the origins of major conflicts that happened a long time ago, and furthermore, it's based upon certain ancient Black people of whom supported white supremacy over their own kind. Why can't Black people accept that truth. If you have a self appreciation [love] for Black people as a whole, and as a presence on this earth then I think it can manifest itself by showing respect for others when we come together to communicate. By allowing others of us to 'respectively agree or disagree' without attacking, it does show a universal love and respect for our kind despite our differences and this kind of genuine love will be a great benefit to future efforts towards building a peaceful existence for those of us who would love and welcome a world in which Black people can live in harmony.

Black people do what????

I dont know where you get that from brother:10500:

here in BK, and Harlem,

Black folks are from 40 of the African nations, all of the Caribbeaen nations, 4 of the South American nations and us African Americans young and old well to do and not so well to do

but there is no hate here,

In fact there is plenty of love here

But in general human personality

If one is a warm fuzzy kind of person ,
that is how folks will respond,

If one is cold preckly folks will respond as well, n kind.

I wish you could have come to the Patrice Lumumba coalition meetings in Harlem, or the Slave theater, and UAM,,

or Ausar Auset, when they were on Pacific st
or Queen Afuas on Kingston

or Labor Day on Eastern parkway
2 million strong and cool

or the African street festival

or the Soul concerts at Wingate high park

or the 4th of july in Prospect park, with
8000 different extended families BBQin and having a good time.

Or just walk down Pitkin ave, or Fulton street or downtown Brooklyn,
or Flatbush ave, or Church ave
or Malcolm X blvd, in Harlem or 145th st, or 125th st,
or 116th st,

as a stranger of African descent

and see how sisters and brothers treat you!!!!!:em2300:

i am black so i am included in the mess.....

I believe that is Historical, that's Biblical and that's inevitable BASED upon the origins of major conflicts that happened a long time ago, and furthermore, it's based upon certain ancient Black people of whom supported white supremacy over their own kind. Why can't Black people accept that truth. If you have a self appreciation [love] for Black people as a whole, and as a presence on this earth then I think it can manifest itself by showing respect for others when we come together to communicate. By allowing others of us to 'respectively agree or disagree' without attacking, it does show a universal love and respect for our kind despite our differences and this kind of genuine love will be a great benefit to future efforts towards building a peaceful existence for those of us who would love and welcome a world in which Black people can live in harmony.
:geek:....****, you actual wrote something i can understand!

Are YOU talking outside of that so-called "hate"?

Let's keep it all the way live since you took it here. I do know for a fact that since i've been here going on 7 years that YOU have PERSONALLY suggested or outright called for some of those bannings....Telling posters how much YOU don't like them and that YOU wished they would just go away only for YOU to be told to relax and stay in YOUR lane by admin. for being so DISRESPECTFUL to other posters........

- you can't continue to try and hide your hands, some of us have seen them before!

I mean how can YOU expect us to YOU-nite on common ground to fight "white Supremecy" and you are busy chasing and telling us how good some white women look.

ex. Jackie kennedy

So, what's the purpose of this thread again?
you prove my point. you cannot tolerate me yet we have more in common than most anybody else.

I will stfu now.

:geek:...thank you

I think we need to know when it's time to stop fighting and start building.
black people never stop fighting.

You can't call disagreements "hate"
would you be willing to give me that that i do know hate when i see it?

i remember the first person who made me uncomfortable coming up in this place and it was YOU James...
:geek:..sorry about that.

I dont know where you get that from brother
i get that from you. the person who has called out every man on the site.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back