Black People : many black people hate one another

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by jamesfrmphilly, Dec 20, 2010.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i have posted at destee for many years.

during that time we have lost so many people. some banned, some just went away.

in most all cases it was just that different kinds of black people could not get along. we cannot tolerate one another.
    think about that please. highly intelligent, nationalistic black people simply cannot tolerate each other.
    we will never be able to work together because we cannot stand one another.

how many people would we have today if we could only get along with each other?

all over there are different groups of black people who are nationalistic. there is no overall organization and there never will be.
    we cannot agree on any over reaching strategy. always one against the other.

every time i hear about africa it is one group of africans fighting another.
    we never seem to get around to fighting the white man.

as a result of the system of white supremacy, blacks will never unite.

we cannot tolerate one another.

Last edited: May 10, 2016
  2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Are YOU talking outside of that so-called "hate"?

Let's keep it all the way live since you took it here. I do know for a fact that since i've been here going on 7 years that YOU have PERSONALLY suggested or outright called for some of those bannings....Telling posters how much YOU don't like them and that YOU wished they would just go away only for YOU to be told to relax and stay in YOUR lane by admin. for being so DISRESPECTFUL to other posters........

- you can't continue to try and hide your hands, some of us have seen them before!

I mean how can YOU expect us to YOU-nite on common ground to fight "white Supremecy" and you are busy chasing and telling us how good some white women look.

ex. Jackie kennedy

So, what's the purpose of this thread again?

3. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    We can change that now...today.

I think we need to know when it's time to stop fighting and start building.

4. gogounited

gogounited Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +358
    I'm going to say this now, although I probably shouldn't.

Emotions aren't everything. We live in a society where even the words we use have been manipulated in such a way that they produce nothing like the sound of the language of your ancestors, we construct thoughts and form sentences using a dead, fabricated language whose sounds manifest the opposite of our desires. We speak alot, and words are vibration. We write what we think, influenced by what we feel. Feelings - have the power to destroy through the images we entertain and the words we use to construct thought.

Are you looking at yourself MORE than your fellow forum member, watching your thoughts, feelings, reactions - not to see if they are right or justified, but to see if they are balanced? Are you at peace, experienceing your true nature, James?

Your frustration is palpable, but it's imperitive to remember your commonality. You share ancestors, a purpose, an experience - you share so very, very much. What OF this trivial exception where you cannot see eye to eye on a issue? An issue born out of artificiality of this false system of existence! Isn't it nothing in light of where you've ALL been together, forever?

Where are your feelings and what are they doing, or dictating? Black people do not hate each other. It is only ever a case where individuals are hating themselves. Please understand.

What could possibly give way to such a statement except frustration driven by emotion, cultivated by a deep love and regard for your people and the triumph you KNOW that all of you can manifest?

And yet, look what has been manifested - "Black people hate each other." You are better than this, you all are.

I will stfu now.

:ghost:

5. Full Speed

Full Speed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,045
    Yes, James is frustrated. I don't think he means that we literally hate each other. We have a problem of tolerance and mutual respect that is hindering our progress. We seem to enjoy and thrive off of conflict. I see his claim that we will NEVER be able to work together as a challenge to do just that and prove him wrong. (which is what I believe he is trying to inspire)

I join James in his frustration and challenge. This means that I too have to reflect on my own contributions to the problem, which I am willing to do. If we are all willing to take this step and recognize when we are promoting conflict which in turn hinders progress.

6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    I believe that is Historical, that's Biblical and that's inevitable BASED upon the origins of major conflicts that happened a long time ago, and furthermore, it's based upon certain ancient Black people of whom supported white supremacy over their own kind. Why can't Black people accept that truth. If you have a self appreciation [love] for Black people as a whole, and as a presence on this earth then I think it can manifest itself by showing respect for others when we come together to communicate. By allowing others of us to 'respectively agree or disagree' without attacking, it does show a universal love and respect for our kind despite our differences and this kind of genuine love will be a great benefit to future efforts towards building a peaceful existence for those of us who would love and welcome a world in which Black people can live in harmony.

7. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    I don't recall one race that lives in 100% harmony....Nor do I know one single family who lives in total harmony

You can't call disagreements "hate"

8. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,448
    SERIOUSLY???!!!
    i remember the first person who made me uncomfortable coming up in this place and it was YOU James...

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,015
    Black people do what????

I dont know where you get that from brother:10500:

here in BK, and Harlem,

Black folks are from 40 of the African nations, all of the Caribbeaen nations, 4 of the South American nations and us African Americans young and old well to do and not so well to do

but there is no hate here,

In fact there is plenty of love here

But in general human personality

If one is a warm fuzzy kind of person ,
    that is how folks will respond,

If one is cold preckly folks will respond as well, n kind.

I wish you could have come to the Patrice Lumumba coalition meetings in Harlem, or the Slave theater, and UAM,,

or Ausar Auset, when they were on Pacific st
    or Queen Afuas on Kingston

or Labor Day on Eastern parkway
    2 million strong and cool

or the African street festival

or the Soul concerts at Wingate high park

or the 4th of july in Prospect park, with
    8000 different extended families BBQin and having a good time.

Or just walk down Pitkin ave, or Fulton street or downtown Brooklyn,
    or Flatbush ave, or Church ave
    or Malcolm X blvd, in Harlem or 145th st, or 125th st,
    or 116th st,

as a stranger of African descent

and see how sisters and brothers treat you!!!!!:em2300:

• Like Like x 3
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i am black so i am included in the mess.....

:geek:....****, you actual wrote something i can understand!

you prove my point. you cannot tolerate me yet we have more in common than most anybody else.

:geek:...thank you

black people never stop fighting.

would you be willing to give me that that i do know hate when i see it?

:geek:..sorry about that.

i get that from you. the person who has called out every man on the site.