Black Spirituality Religion : Many Black Christians are hypocrates

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
they can quote the entire King James Bible, but do not care about the poor, or downtiodden and are hateful and judgmental, and have an inner spirit focused opposite to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
WHAT IS A HYPOCRATE? some one who is propagating a fraud and thinks people are generally stupid, so they feel can profess one thing but their message and words say another.

RAPTOR

Sep 12, 2009
some one who is propagating a fraud and thinks people are generaly stupid, so they feel can profess one thing but their message and words say another
I believe it is the spelling of the word "hypocrate", which is or was in question.

awo dino

Sep 11, 2009
in florida for now
Occupation
carpenter, anthropologist, teacher. Right now I te
you guys are stupid. what he meant is that many black Christians are Hypocrates; you know, that greek philosopher dude.:fyi:

Astrologer4U

Oct 18, 2008
California
Occupation
Self Employed
they can quote the entire King James Bible, but do not care about the poor, or downtiodden and are hateful and judgmental, and have an inner spirit focused opposite to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Why do I bother to indulge...

Many Mulims are hypocrites as well as there are hypocrites in every religion Ankhur.

You must be angry with somone who is christian...

Astrologer4U

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: