Black Spirituality Religion : Mantras

CHAOS

YOU CAN USE " OM KLEEM" YOU CAN ALSO USE "OM KLEEM SHREEM" BUT AS LONG YOU USE "KLEEM" WHICH OPENS EVERYTHING UP. I WAS NOT HOT ON MANTRAS TIL THIS WOMAN I KNOW STARTED USING AND STARTED TO GET MONEY AND STUFF AND STILL I PUT THEM ON THE BACKBURNER. THEN I DECIDED TO START USING AFTER NOTICING THESE INDIANS BUSINESS HAD THE SHREE YANTRA AND MANTRAS PLAYING IN THEIR STORES AND WAS GETTING WEALTHY. ALSO I NOTICED THAT THE VIETNAMISE HAVE YANTRA AND ALTARS IN THEIR NAIL SHOPS AND OTHER STUFF.

u so right! even the (arabs)muslims burn thier incense and call each other to wish them blessing and a fruitfull day. They will blast thier daily prayer on thier computers when in thier stores in the mall. all ritual. I met and indian man (cab driver) he had his orisha's on the dash board. With him i had the most spirtual convo i had in a min. He said to me" u seem like one who knows more than others were is yo protection." I thought about it and as soon as i got back home i went and contacted my spirtual advisor. I told him that i wanted protection and to be just with my customers. Thats when he introduced me to shango! hotep

Beej Mantras are single character mantras which are very effective .These Mantras are free from all restrictions ; there are no rules, no rosary or yantra is required and no initiation is needed . And these can be recited mentally anywhere while doing anything.

Beej Mantras are there for each god/goddess/demons ,. The method is simple. Just pick a Beej Mantra based on the situation, and recite it as much as you can till theproblem is solved. One can do it in office, in restaurant , while shopping.

Here are a few Beej Mantras , one can try if one wants .

Akash Tatva: Ham
For activating the Akash Tatva (space element) in us

Agni Tatva: Ram (Rh –ah –M)
For activating the Agni Tatva (fire element) in us

Vayu Tatva: Yam
For activating the Vayu Tatva (air element) in us

Prithvi Tatva: Ksham pronounce sh-am
For activating the Prithvi Tatva (earth element) in us

Bhuvaneshwari: Hreem
Kundalini activation .the most effective way to activate one`s kundalini
This means chanting Hreem will get you help from goddess Bhuvaneshwari in activating your kundalini. You will still have to do your kriya yoga etc . Just some help will come from the goddess on the way.

Laxmi: Shreem
For realization for Goddess laxmi, wealth, material gains, success in business or profession, getting a beautiful wife , happy married life and all round success.

(to get a good husband it is shiva)

Kali: Kreem
For realization for Goddess Kali, health, strength, protection, elimination of enemies, solution of grave problems and all round success.

Shiv: Hroum (pronounced R –U-M)
For realization for Lord Shiv, protection from deadly diseases. To get a good husband

Durga: Doom (D as in Durga)

For realization of Durga, power, strength, protection, victory, elimination of enemies

Saraswati: Ayeim

For realization of Goddess Saraswati, knowledge,wisdom, success in exams..

Bhairava : Bhram (bhr-am)

He is a demon so be careful . For realization of Bhairava, success in Shakti evocation , strength, protection, victory,

Tara: Treem said as: tr---eem
For realization of Goddess Tara, unending monetary gain, unlimited wealth, fortune, fame, happiness, victory and all round success..

Peace,
Amazon1979

u so right! even the (arabs)muslims burn thier incense and call each other to wish them blessing and a fruitfull day. They will blast thier daily prayer on thier computers when in thier stores in the mall. all ritual. I met and indian man (cab driver) he had his orisha's on the dash board. With him i had the most spirtual convo i had in a min. He said to me" u seem like one who knows more than others were is yo protection." I thought about it and as soon as i got back home i went and contacted my spirtual advisor. I told him that i wanted protection and to be just with my customers. Thats when he introduced me to shango! hotep

Greetings Bro.E.Goodman,

I was introduced to Oshun and Shango last week! I would love to ask you a few questions about Shango if I may? Let me know and Ill get in touch.

Peace,
Amazon1979

Greetings Bro.E.Goodman,

I was introduced to Oshun and Shango last week! I would love to ask you a few questions about Shango if I may? Let me know and Ill get in touch.

Peace,
Amazon1979

Yeye Oshun is my mommy. My godmother is a child of Sango.

Blackbird