Man's fantasy coming TRUE....

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by dustyelbow, Jun 21, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Whenever I turn on the tube whether on the INTERNET, TV, RADIO, etc there is always some response to what a MAN'S FANTASY is.

Usually its having SEX with more than ONE WOMAN at the SAME TIME and the WOMEN being OBEDIENT to his EVERY WHIM.

Looks like we are HEADING THERE...

So follow this

Pollutants a higher health risk for boys: study

Boys are COUGHING to DEATH due to POLLUTANTS from your FAVORITE like CARS, TRUCKS, FACTORIES

I posted articles about US spending time in those CARS.

All the things BOYS play with as a CHILD are causing their HEALTH to be ENDANGERED.

So if BOYS PERISH there will still be GIRLS who will SURVIVE to become WOMEN.

For the MAN SURVIVOR there will be PLENTY of WOMEN to chose from and guess what that BIBLE SCRIPTURE may HAPPEN....

POLYGAMY anyway you LIKE IT for the MAN SURVIVOR

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, "We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach."

Just SURVIVE and finally a MAN'S FANTASY will come TRUE.

The women will OBEY you FINALLY.

But I feel sorry for the WOMEN for they will be DESOLATE of BOYS because they will DIE EASIER in that ENVIRONMENT until there is no MAN left on the FACE of the EARTH. Then NO WOMAN left on the EARTH.

I just didnt REALIZE how DAMAGING a SIMPLE MAN'S FANTASY can BE.

Image is EVERYTHING.

Perhaps thats what we all get for TRUSTING RUTHLESS WHITE in EVERYTHING.

Our community will FEEL it like no OTHER.

Oh well.