Brother AACOOLDRE : Manna, mushrooms & The Phallus

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jun 2, 2014.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    MANNA, MUSHROOM HEADS & The Phallus: At the Dinner Table
    By Andre Austin

The 13 or 14 apostles Paul said that we should be fools for Christ. This would be an overt declaration of Black comedy. If you’re a fool then a joke has been played on you.We already know that the 12 Apostles/disciples of Jesus were symbolic of the 12 signs of the Zodiac and the Egyptian myth battles between 12 hours of light Horus & Set, 12 hours of darkness. Paul was sodomized and castrated and recommended for other followers if they didn’t get married and so did Jesus. Paul symbolized the rape of Dinah became the 13 or 14 apostle. Paul is also symbolic of Paulina who is ravished by Mundus in Antiquities of the Jews 18 by Josephus. This fit well because Paul was without a male member. The Hebrews were confused as to whether there should be twelve tribes or 14. This was due to an Egyptian tradition separate from that of Horus twelve sons, this one involving the body of Osiris. When Set found Osiris corpse, he hacked it into 14 pieces and distributed them around the country. Thirteen of the pieces were recovered, but the fourteenth, the penis, had been swallowed by a fish and was never found. Hebrew priest could no longer tolerate their 12/13 territories to Osiris. Since Osiris could no longer be openly worshiped, the images associated with his body were transferred to Jacob (Israel=Isis/Ra and El) and his family. This required that a thirteenth so be introduced, causing Joseph’s inheritance to be divided between two tribes. In addition to 12 (13?) sons Jacob also had a daughter, Dinah. Dinah was added to Jacob’s family as a symbol of the missing 14 part of Osiris body, the Penis.
    If Jacob wasn’t symbolic of Horus/Osiris then we shouldn’t have a story of him getting into a wrestling match and having it socked to him and a recommendation against penis eating?
    Three Roman emperors attempt to make fools out of the Christians by having them believe in the birth and resurrection of Jesus and having them also eat a memorial meal. They take the Osiris (El-Azar=El-Ausar or Lazarus in Greek Eleazar in Hebrew) story and replace the Nile fish eating Osiris Penis into Jews eating Christ Penis. The trick to understanding the story is knowing the literary technique called typology= basing a character upon another. Christ Jesus is a composite story of many people, places and things. Put all of the pieces/puzzles parts together and you have a complete picture of Jesus. For example Jesus is made up in part of people like:
    1. Mithra (part of Egyptian mysteries assumed different name to be adapted to local conditions).
    2. Osiris (Also known as El-Azar/El-Ausar or Eleazar
    3. Horus
    4. Prometheus (Egyptian god linked with Nile/Noah’s flood)
    5. Vespasian, Titus and Domitian the real Roman Trinity
    6. Pythagoras
    7. All the Jesus in Josephus War of the Jews
    8. Eleazar in War of the Jews & in the NT were the good part of Eleazar is saved to get eaten
    9. Joshua son of nun (Egyptian God called Shu)
    10. Jacob and many many more (Jacob was a title word for Isis)
    Once you put everybody together in their percentage of Jesus you will get a complete composite picture. These stories will always be 1 degree removed to hide the encoded message from the masses. However, a small elite inner circle could decode and knew the occult (hidden) message. No ones going to stop you when your making a fool out of yourself. Some don’t even want you to intervene. What if you had an employee at MC’Donalds putting his sperm in the mayonnaise you would want someone to stop and tell you right? No one stopped the ancient Romans from starving the Jews to death and having them resort to eating dung of Cattle (War of Jews 5,13 7-571). These jokers probably inserted this from Ezek 4:12. Its only funny when a slave maid in the show made a **** pie for her evil white master. Or when the Jewish poet Emilia Bassano wrote Titus Anndronicus which reversed Jews eating a cannibal pie into Titus eating it. I recall watching GoodTimes where the Evans family knew of a old lady eating Dog (God) food served them meatloaf in the Ghetto.
    MITHRA: Those who say they are straight and are not I will make them Homosexual in the Temple of the Queers.
    Mithra in his religion had a Eucharist or “Lord’s Supper”, at which Mithra said, “He who shall not eat of my body nor drink of my blood so that he may be one with me and I with him shall not be saved”. I started to get warm on the trial when I read a report that the Vatican underground library has a bronze sculpture of St. Peter as a chicken with the **** as his beak with inscriptions reading “Savior of the world”.One of the originators of Gnostic Christianity was Basslides a contemporary with Titus who knew the real Peter Simon, son of Gioras denied peace to Titus three times and was taken to Rome castrated and put on the Cross upside down as a cornerstone to mock his capture of being caught under a Rock in Israel. Christ is the Chief Cornerstone being the capstone at the top both together forming the Jewish star. Why would a penis be displayed and underneath it read “Savior of the world”? Then I recalled that Manna (Mushrooms) was symbolic of the Male penis. All of this links up with the book of John who is the only one who brings up the Lazarus story of being raised from the dead and being eaten at Super (Lazarus is made a supper John 12:2-3.Lazurus is eaten and relates to the incident in the War of the Jews from which I will discuss.
    Jesus states: “Iam the bread of life your forefathers ate the manna (Mushrooms) in the desert, yet they died. But here is the bread (Head) that comes down from heaven, which a man may eat and not die. Iam the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread (head manna/mushroom), is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world” (John 6:48-51). This quote from John links it up with Mithra/Osiris and the inscription of the penis of Peter. This is the big joke from which Paul makes us out to be fools of Christ. Eating that Wafer is just like eating a penis or testicle symbolically. Barbara Walker and others have pointed out that like Judaism and patriarchal Christianity was primarily a phallic cult.
    When Rome was at war with the Jews between 66-73AD they encircled a wall around their city and starved them to death. Josephus turned a child by the name of Eleazar to be a sacrificed Passover lamb. The Romans used this incident of cannibalism of an infant to be in part calamities of the Jews and the creation of Christianity to mock them and overthrow them with a grafted new religion(War of the Jews Book 6, chapter 3 201-219).

The relationship of **** and phallus is ancient. A bronze bust in the Vatican Museum, bearing the Greek inscription “Redeemer of the World” (Fuchs, Geschichte der Erotischen Kunst [Berlin 1908] fig. 103), is given a ****’s head, the nose or beak being an erect penis.
    “The genitals of defeated were eaten by the victor, to pass the phallic spirit from one god to the next” p.281 The Christ Conspiracy By Acharya S. This is the same theme of The Eucharist to become one in spirit with the body of Christ.
    “In the Pyramid texts we read:
    Osiris lives on morning bread, which comes at its appointed time
    The bread of your father is for you
    Here is morning bread, like manna (Mushrooms) forming on the dew in the morn.
    The coffin texts of the third millennium also discuss the sacred meal, including as the bread of Osiris likewise called the daily bread. The numerous references in Egyptian texts to this spiritual bread are reflected also in the gospel of john, in which Jesus is made to say, “I’am the bread of life (Jn 6:35) and so on. The idea of heavenly bread is abundant in Egyptian mythology.” (Did Moses Exist By D.M Murdock p. 235
  2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jan 15, 2014

Whole lot to chew on brother.

Let's start with the Son of Nun/Joshua connection and what you called "Shu".

Were you showing that "Nun" was "Shu", or that "Joshua" was "Shu"?

Reason why I ask is based on past re-search to discover that "Nun" (or Nu) was a diety related to the ancient "waters".

"Nun" in the so called "Biblios" is revealed to also be called "Non" (pronounced noon).
    Ironically, "Noah", the figure most directly associated with "LOTS OF WATER", is called "Noe".

Luk 17:27
    They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

Also, for some reason "Psalms" gives recognition to "NUN" in an interesting manner:

Psa 119:105
    NUN. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.

So not sure if "Shu" (god of the "air") is relative to "Nun" or "Joshua" in your comparison.
    But "Shu" is also a representation of "emptiness" or "void".

So maybe they all have some form of connectivity Nun, Non, Noe, Noah, Nu, Shu

Nun/Non - Without
    Noe - Negation/Void
    Noah - Representative of new life after death (preserved seed)
    Nu - New
    Shu - ("emptiness and one rises up from it") basically able to create with just itself

Shu comes into existence as some stories tell, by this manner:

"I had union with my hand, and I embraced my shadow in a love embrace; I poured seed into my own mouth and I sent forth from myself issue in the form of the gods Shu and Tefnut."

One of his creations was name "Nut"
    Makes me ponder where the phrase "bust a n**" comes from

But maybe the "Nut" is the ancient "water", as "Nun/Nu" is a deity of the primordial waters?
    Wonder has anyone ever thought of this... and if so, will leave that open for discussion