Black Spirituality Religion : Manifestation through dreams that become reality

cursed heart

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 12, 2006
Two months ago I had a lucid dream.
I was in a house full of people.
I was getting ready to go somewhere because I was applying make-up in the bathroom mirror.
The people in the house kept knocking at the bathroom door wanting to talk to me.
I came out of the bathroom and pushed passed them to look out of the window.
This car pulled up and this guy I use to date for years gets out of the car.
He smiled and told me to open up the door.
Someone from the house let him in as I hurried to fininish applying my make-up.
He knocked at the bathroom door and he wanted to talk.
Only I kept interrupting him because I was trying to get to my destination.
He seemed upset and frustrated and he really wanted to tell me something.
Needless to say he never got the chance to say what he had to say.
I have not seen this man in two years.
I have moved and changed my number since we spoke.
Shortly after the dream he calls my house out of nowhere.
I almost passed out!
Apparently I'm listed.
We have been seeing each other often but I donot wish to continue to.
He lost his baby girl right before we stopped talking and I found out by accident that he was married but he's not anymore.
Now he wants to rekindle things because he said he has been looking for me for two years.
He has not completely healed from the death of his daughter.
He's not emotional toward me anymore.
I'm trying to be understanding but I am not satisfied with this relationship.
What I want to know is why did he come back right after my dream.
Is it symbolic in any way?

dreams are one avenue through which your higher self can communicate with your lower self. your higher self can see into the future...etc.

you know your self and situation better than anyone, and also how that dream ended. was it happy?

it seems like the dream was telling you you don't have time for "xyz" as you are focused and preparing for other things. so it seems the real question is was the dream telling you you don't have time, or trying to show what happens if you don't make time?

it seems like you already know.

I am no dream interpreter, but I percieve your dream as follows:

You may have a multitude of people in your personal life who may be intruding your sense of solace while you are trying to better yourself and "get somewhere"; hence, you "focusing on the woman in the mirror applying makeup (improvements) so you can head on out". Now in your dream... the exboyfriend pining for your attention amongst others, and your evasiveness may have been telling you that you don't have the energy to deal with that particular man and the extras he may bring into your life. Your dream was seemingly more of a premonition... perhaps you had love on your mind around the time this man re-entered your life. However, what a coincidence.

I've dreamt like that before, though 95% of the times the dream served as a WARNING...

Some folks say dreams are our ancestors speaking to and guiding us.

Peace

nibs said:
dreams are one avenue through which your higher self can communicate with your lower self. your higher self can see into the future...etc.

you know your self and situation better than anyone, and also how that dream ended. was it happy?

it seems like the dream was telling you you don't have time for "xyz" as you are focused and preparing for other things. so it seems the real question is was the dream telling you you don't have time, or trying to show what happens if you don't make time?

it seems like you already know.

I had awakened and the dream was incomplete.
Honestly I think it was the first one.
I don't have time for him.
When he pulls her picture out or her handprints it makes me want to cry.(his daughter)
Maybe he needed someone to lift his spirits I'm not sure.
People often recycle in my life.
It's like unfinished spiritual business.
They always find me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back