Black Poetry : Maniac musings (random thoughts thrown into poetic form)

NileReflection

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 9, 2003
Connecticut
Occupation
student
MANIAC MUSINGS
The Devil plays on the playground behind my mind, but only during recess-When I have Devil spelled backwards.
L I V E D
I see the shepherd flocking a wack herd of fake half-matical Pharisees-Out to kill me with Christ-Take a bite out of my flesh, host-I stay Ghost, mostly because I’m scared to be burnt toast-When I’m at the beach I like to wiggle my toes in the sand-Jiggle my prose in your hand-Thoughts of pickled roses-Frozen models pose naked, still-Some fake it still-even after the beat goes on, comes back and asks for the right direction-I give my man a night erection-By whispering the physics of light projection and gravitational pull-I possess hair of wool and feet of bronze flip flops-Dreadlocks and tank-tops that reveal my hips poppin’ to hip hop.
I give birth to multiple Earths, existing in the parallel dimensions-I want to escape, get out of this misty hell Dementia-Drowning in lunar seas of lunacy-I find no sanity-But remain sanitary from Diplomacy-I got a Diploma…see?
I don’t know where this poem is going-I don’t have a leash to restrain the flowing-My mind is blowing bombs over my friend Brad’s Dad-Too bad for Baghdad-Is that bad mommy, is that bad?
I’m only 17 years young but I have fantasies of boning in the backseats of taxi’s-And waxing my eyebrows in the shape of Crescent moons-I have fantasies of killing my foster mother who used to hit us with spoons-I swear the b*tch rode brooms-I have fantasies of playing laser tag in Timbuktu- And hugging all the Thugs at school-I have fantasies were I unplug the moon and rest my mind in the “colored” section of God’s bathroom-With the lights off watching all the saints masturbate and feel no shame-
It’s all a game ain’t it?
It’s all insane ain’t it?
So is you IS or is you AIN’T my bottle of black acrylic paint-Untainted by Global Warming-Five-O Gestapo swarming around Main street-My brain freeze like Pangea during the Ice Age-Give me a mic, page, stage and I’ll supply the Rage-I’ll consult the sage-“Oh, she’s just going through a phase, you know teens these days”-A million ways to graze this grass and get wasted-Green is free so why waste it?- Look in the mirror and face it-Look, he’s black, mace him-He speaks truth, trace him-He can’t move, let’s race him-Erase, Erace, Erayse-
My fingertips refuse to assist the Northern Resistance of my mind- so I’ll stop writing here (lie)- I stop time-But not mine- Catcher in the Rye-**** that bastard in the sky-A fly can’t bird but a bird can Fly-Don’t really know why, who, what, when, where- Sometimes I don’t care-Don’t stare while I put my straightjacket back on and inject myself with reality’s anesthesia…

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back