Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

No you are the one way out of it.

You talk to me about warfare, engaging a police network to support s lone ranger, as if we supposed to play Tonto, now you talking about 'advocating'. lol!

Advocating not engaging the enemy.

Advocating. Just marching and yelling at the system not engaging in revolutionary warfare. Just proves you don't know what the .... You talking about!

Don't be too literal. There's a big difference between watching news and giving nicknames; and advocating and assisting efforts.

That's funny.

Had nothing to do with fear of a beat down and everything to do with not wanting to risk having to walk five miles afterward after the buses stop running and having to get up early the next day to get to work.

By the way, there is a major difference between fear and common sense but I'm sure that's over your head.

Don't be too literal. There's a big difference between watching news and giving nicknames; and advocating and assisting efforts.

Save it for someone else. Where did anyone in this thread get their info from?

Did anyone in this thread assist Dorner?

No. You just heckling from the sidelines or from the end of the bench after the game is over.

Keep advocating and I will keep building.

My last time responding to your foolishness and false bravado.

I suggest you get your own home front in order first before even questioning what we in LA doing on our turf. But you ain't gonna do that because you just about coming here causing provocation. And I do mean that literally ...

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2209/why-are-the-police-called-cops-pigs-or-the-fuzz

Power to The People!

Save it for someone else. Where did anyone in this thread get their info from?

Did anyone in this thread assist Dorner?

No. You just heckling from the sidelines or from the end of the bench after the game is over.

Keep advocating and I will keep building.

My last time responding to your foolishness and false bravado.

I suggest you get your own home front in order first before even questioning what we in LA doing on our turf. But you ain't gonna do that because you just about coming here causing provocation. And I do mean that literally ...

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2209/why-are-the-police-called-cops-pigs-or-the-fuzz

Power to The People!

You caught me. Expecting Manhood in the Black Community is an act of provocation. :look:

I dealt with "Men" like you. A Brother pulled a knife on me in our dorm room. And if I had trouble with a White friend of his, he had trouble with me. But that didn't stop me from helping him or standing up to White folk.

Be Big, Bro. Tell me how it's "common sense" and not fear to be limited in your movement. Then tell me how much you'd fight me if I were in your presence. You're a "Man."

Meanwhile Dorner is dead. "Rambro" was killed. Etc.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back