Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

And what did YOU do?

Did you stand beside him?

No you didn't so kill that noise!

Elijah Muhammad said how the White Man will never teach us the Art of War. Yet that doesn't mean you don't have to learn it.

You need to understand the importance of proximity in warfare. No one outside of LA could assist a War in LA. Basic Military Science.

Elijah Muhammad said how the White Man will never teach us the Art of War. Yet that doesn't mean you don't have to learn it.

You need to understand the importance of proximity in warfare. No one outside of LA could assist a War in LA. Basic Military Science.

There was no 'war in LA' .

You sounding real silly right now thinking you sound revolutionary. Save us with the pseudo bravado.

Did Dorner recruit or train cadre to assist him in warfare?

No he didn't. He chose to be one gunman. Case closed.

In terms of proximity to warfare do you know how far away Big Bear Lake is from Los Angeles?

No you don't. You just blowing smoke out of your ...

There was no 'war in LA' .

Don't be too literal. Proximity was the emphasis. I'm on the East Coast. He's on the West Coast. To put me as Responsible is asinine.

You sounding real silly right now thinking you sound revolutionary. Save us with the pseudo bravado.

No Revolution is being spoken about. We're talking about Manhood.

Did Dorner recruit or train cadre to assist him in warfare?

Always asking the wrong questions. Didn't you relate how abusive the LAPD is? You mean to say none of ya'll can stand up when they are on the run?

No he didn't. He chose to be one gunman. Case closed.

And if there were 10, what would your excuse be? We need to start talking about testosterone.

In terms of proximity to warfare do you know how far away Big Bear Lake is from Los Angeles?

I'mma guess a lot shorter than the distance between New York and California. You just make excuses.

No you don't. You just blowing smoke out of your ...

Well he's already dead. I'm only surprised the locals just watched. Even though they were abused by the LAPD for decades. Ya'll listening to NWA and Ice-T but when push comes to shove ya'll sittin' at home wondering when it'll all be over calling yourselves "Men."

Don't be too literal. Proximity was the emphasis. I'm on the East Coast. He's on the West Coast. To put me as Responsible is asinine.

No Revolution is being spoken about. We're talking about Manhood.

Always asking the wrong questions. Didn't you relate how abusive the LAPD is? You mean to say none of ya'll can stand up when they are on the run?

And if there were 10, what would your excuse be? We need to start talking about testosterone.

I'mma guess a lot shorter than the distance between New York and California. You just make excuses.

Well he's already dead. I'm only surprised the locals just watched. Even though they were abused by the LAPD for decades. Ya'll listening to NWA and Ice-T but when push comes to shove ya'll sittin' at home wondering when it'll all be over calling yourselves "Men."

What is asinine here is your entire argument.

As if we supposed to take off from work, get strapped and go off to the mountains over 50 miles away and engage the San Bernardino police in a shoot out, outgunned and undermanned.

Thats straight stupid.

But I expect no more from someone who ain't even on the ground but posing on the Internet.

What is asinine here is your entire argument.

As if we supposed to take off from work, get strapped and go off to the mountains over 50 miles away and engage the San Bernardino police in a shoot out, outgunned and undermanned.

Thats straight stupid.

But I expect no more from someone who ain't even on the ground but posing on the Internet.

Irony. You said to do all that. If it sounds stupid and coming from a poser, it's because you wrote it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back