Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

i read that the cops shot innocent people not him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/lapd-shooting-at-innocent-people_n_2638701.html

LOS ANGELES -- Police officers shot innocent people during the frenzied manhunt for Christopher Dorner, a former cop suspected of murdering 3 people and shooting several more.

Officers from the Los Angeles and Torrance police departments engaged in two separate shootings Thursday morning in Torrance, Calif., reports KTLA. They had come across two different vehicles that were similar to the description of Dorner's getaway car, a gray 2005 Nissan Titan pickup.

LAPD officers guarding a target named in the manifesto shot and wounded two women in suburban Torrance who were in a pickup truck delivering newspapers. Investigators said Maggie Carranza, 47, and her mother, Emma Hernandez, 71, were in a Toyota Tundra, similar to Dorner's Nissan Titan. Carranza had minor hand injuries. Hernandez was hospitalized with a gunshot wound in the back. A lawyer said they had no warning.
Those women are too old to be getting shot at with no warning. Were they even brown? :( Ain't nobody got time fo that

Edit: Also, she was shot in the back. She wasn't even looking at them. Honestly, there is no excuse for them to be allowed to not follow protocol, even if they are "scared".

In another week or so they will all of a sudden find him asleep in a van like the D.C. sniper.
Ugh, the DC sniper. I doubt it, though. The DC sniper was a molester, and had a little boy doing most of his dirty work. So ya, I'm guessing this guy will be a little different. Also, that little boy is now an older man rotting away in jail. So I'm maybe I'm just REALLY hoping that this will be nothing like the DC sniper.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back