Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
I agree but you barking up the wrong tree.

You keep addressing me but blinded you must be, cuz you ain't directing this to the person who keep referring to Black men as 'boys'.

Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere. But some just fronting and ain't doing nothin about their own dirty laundry.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/2-officers-being-investigated-after-video-shows-them-beating-man/

First off, that's a Jewish problem. Second off, ain't no one said that New York was more Manly than LA.

Read, don't Misread. I was pointing out the lack of Manhood in LA BECAUSE we're talking about Dorner. Obviously, the Emasculization of Black Men is National.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
There was no 'war in LA' .

You sounding real silly right now thinking you sound revolutionary. Save us with the pseudo bravado.

Did Dorner recruit or train cadre to assist him in warfare?

No he didn't. He chose to be one gunman. Case closed.

In terms of proximity to warfare do you know how far away Big Bear Lake is from Los Angeles?

No you don't. You just blowing smoke out of your ...
How far is Big Bear from L.A.? ...................So far it makes Southern Cali one of if not the only place in the country where you can snow board in the morning,then body board in the afternoon.

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
RIP Chris Dorner....

My only gripe is that he didn't get more of them, as far as what happened in the cabin. I believe that he committed suicide,and that the cops burned down the cabin to make it look like they "got him" .

Zim

Oct 12, 2009
I'm not an aspiring rapper, I'm not a gang member, I'm not a dope dealer, I don't have multiple babies momma's. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn't need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them for re-enforcing it. It's in my DNA. ~ Christopher Dorner ~

R.I.P

Da Flash

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 10, 2007
The OC............for now!
Occupation
professional internet surfer
RIP Chris Dorner....

My only gripe is that he didn't get more of them, as far as what happened in the cabin. I believe that he committed suicide,and that the cops burned down the cabin to make it look like they "got him" .

Yeah after reading the manifesto, I would've thought that he was going to inflict more damage!! He was allegedly holed up across the street from the IC, that's where he should've made whatever point he was trying to make.

As far as the manifesto, after his version of what happened to him and his frustration with getting no justice, he could've kept alot of that stuff about. The comments about gw bush, mrs clinton, his ideas of what's good for Black men and that Cosby stuff had nothing to do with his grievance!!

When it comes to Blacks standing along side this man, I do believe that most of the Black people that I discuss this with have some level of sympathy BUT, the whole "killing innocent people" (whether you believe them to be innocent or not) and being driven over the edge because the lapd ruined a Black mans life with lies and coverups (this isn't by far the first time that this has happened!!!) has convinced some of us that this man while he did show what one dedicated individual can do, was at least misguided or fighting a non winnable battle!!!

But that's just me...........!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: