Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by Kemetstry, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,569

First off, that's a Jewish problem. Second off, ain't no one said that New York was more Manly than LA.

Read, don't Misread. I was pointing out the lack of Manhood in LA BECAUSE we're talking about Dorner. Obviously, the Emasculization of Black Men is National.

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +15,211
    beefin back and forth is such a waste of time….

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,394
    How far is Big Bear from L.A.? ...................So far it makes Southern Cali one of if not the only place in the country where you can snow board in the morning,then body board in the afternoon.

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,394
    RIP Chris Dorner....

My only gripe is that he didn't get more of them, as far as what happened in the cabin. I believe that he committed suicide,and that the cops burned down the cabin to make it look like they "got him" .

5. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +668
    I'm not an aspiring rapper, I'm not a gang member, I'm not a dope dealer, I don't have multiple babies momma's. I am an American by choice, I am a son, I am a brother, I am a military service member, I am a man who has lost complete faith in the system, when the system betrayed, slandered, and libeled me. I lived a good life and though not a religious man I always stuck to my own personal code of ethics, ethos and always stuck to my shoreline and true North. I didn't need the US Navy to instill Honor, Courage, and Commitment in me but I thank them for re-enforcing it. It's in my DNA. ~ Christopher Dorner ~

R.I.P

6. Da Flash

Da Flash going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    professional internet surfer
    Ratings:
    +403

Yeah after reading the manifesto, I would've thought that he was going to inflict more damage!! He was allegedly holed up across the street from the IC, that's where he should've made whatever point he was trying to make.

As far as the manifesto, after his version of what happened to him and his frustration with getting no justice, he could've kept alot of that stuff about. The comments about gw bush, mrs clinton, his ideas of what's good for Black men and that Cosby stuff had nothing to do with his grievance!!

When it comes to Blacks standing along side this man, I do believe that most of the Black people that I discuss this with have some level of sympathy BUT, the whole "killing innocent people" (whether you believe them to be innocent or not) and being driven over the edge because the lapd ruined a Black mans life with lies and coverups (this isn't by far the first time that this has happened!!!) has convinced some of us that this man while he did show what one dedicated individual can do, was at least misguided or fighting a non winnable battle!!!

But that's just me...........!