Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

he knows he's going to die that's whey he says he doesnt fear death.. I can imagine what sum of these weak posters would react to see lapd abuse innocent people.. Unlike Dorner, maybe you would keep justice quiet and let lapd keep violatin' ...

Hey stranger!

I live here in So. California. I have a lot of questions and reservations about this case. This cop Dorner allegedly killed, the media has not released any information. This is not usual protocol. Whenever a cop is killed in California, the police chief of the slain officer makes a public statement and his picture & personnel record is released. This has not happen. LAPD chief Charlie Beck made a statement, but he’s not the chief of the officer who was allegedly killed in Riverside, Ca. According to media sources, the officers photo & info has not been released because of “security reasons.” Again, this is unusual for someone who is deceased. Also, it’s interesting that Dorner did not kill the old man who owned the boat in San Diego he allegedly tried to steal -- he just tied him up. Does this sound like a mad dog killer? Meanwhile, all black men are now suspects. The police are shooting first and asking questions later. I don't expect Dorner to be captured alive, I am sure the cops will kill him outright, or let him die. A law firm that does pro per work should look into Dorner's termination from the LAPD. There needs be an independent investigation into this whole ordeal because there a too many holes and inconsistencies coming out of 'official' sources and the media.

I live here in So. California. I have a lot of questions and reservations about this case. This cop Dorner allegedly killed, the media has not released any information. This is not usual protocol. Whenever a cop is killed in California, the police chief of the slain officer makes a public statement and his picture & personnel record is released. This has not happen. LAPD chief Charlie Beck made a statement, but he’s not the chief of the officer who was allegedly killed in Riverside, Ca. According to media sources, the officers photo & info has not been released because of “security reasons.” Again, this is unusual for someone who is deceased. Also, it’s interesting that Dorner did not kill the old man who owned the boat in San Diego he allegedly tried to steal -- he just tied him up. Does this sound like a mad dog killer? Meanwhile, all black men are now suspects. The police are shooting first and asking questions later. I don't expect Dorner to be captured alive, I am sure the cops will kill him outright, or let him die. A law firm that does pro per work should look into Dorner's termination from the LAPD. There needs be an independent investigation into this whole ordeal because there a too many holes and inconsistencies coming out of 'official' sources and the media.

Unfortunately, the die has been cast on him.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back