Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

mywordsfly

Nov 11, 2012
Dude, too bad it's only one guy. ONE man scaring the **** out of cops who know that they have done wrong and that he wants them to pay. I think all cops are dirty to some degree. They have to at the very least be witnesses that do nothing about the crimes they see committed.

Imagine if he'd had a team....If 20 people went rogue on the LAPD, maybe they'd finally clean up their act and then maybe, just maybe, the police might actually be reigned into place. They have such a wide job description it's sickening. Anything from a ticket to shooting you on sight, apparently.

j'hiah

I read the manifesto and I can't help but to wonder how he thinks he'll get away with his war when everyone's so well-prepared to take him down.
he knows he's going to die that's whey he says he doesnt fear death.. I can imagine what sum of these weak posters would react to see lapd abuse innocent people.. Unlike Dorner, maybe you would keep justice quiet and let lapd keep violatin' ...

MsVeraisblessed

Jan 30, 2012
Los Angeles sheriff department fires seven LAPD clique with 'Alpha Dog'' tattooes

''The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is taking steps to fire seven deputies for forming a secretive clique dubbed the "Jump Out Boys" who had similar tattoos and celebrated overly aggressive police tactics, a department spokesman said on Thursday''.

''If they are fired, the group termination would be one of the largest in department history. The seven were relieved of duty with pay earlier last year, said Whitmore.''
-----------

lets see how far this goes...

mywordsfly

Nov 11, 2012
Los Angeles sheriff department fires seven LAPD clique with 'Alpha Dog'' tattooes

''The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department is taking steps to fire seven deputies for forming a secretive clique dubbed the "Jump Out Boys" who had similar tattoos and celebrated overly aggressive police tactics, a department spokesman said on Thursday''.

''If they are fired, the group termination would be one of the largest in department history. The seven were relieved of duty with pay earlier last year, said Whitmore.''
-----------

lets see how far this goes...
That group is just the tip of the iceberg.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Life is just a breath, but your works last forever.
@Destee
During this time, I wanna to wish everyone on this site the most blesseth and positive energy throughout
the rest of 2020 as we continue to persevere and raise awareness during this plandemic.
Continue to stay safe
and healthy. We're in the perfect time to self-care and boost our immune systems through at home remedies.
@Destee
I know this is my first status update since 2020 begin, but all of us agree that 2020 delivered a low-blow
to each of us with the miscellaneous events we have recently seen which brought all of us great displeasure.
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.