Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
brothers need to quit beefing back and forth.
it does NOT respect the spirit of DORNER.
let us CHOSE to get along.
we all want the same thing.

Go back and look at your own posts in this thread then holla.

If we all wanted the same thing we would get it. But we got some who choose to call others out, throwing gasoline on ashes after the fire died our.

Let it rest and this will die out until do nothing knee grows find something else to whine about.

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
Go back and look at your own posts in this thread then holla.

If we all wanted the same thing we would get it. But we got some who choose to call others out, throwing gasoline on ashes after the fire died our.

Let it rest and this will die out until do nothing knee grows find something else to whine about.
as highly educated as you are why do you have such difficulty being civil?
why is it ALWAYS another's fault?

why can't WE have peace?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

why can't WE have peace?
I have no problem being civil.

I just don't like hypocrites.

You look always at another's fault yet you are the same person constantly blaming the white man and white supremacy for all of our problems.

Look in your own mirror. Then holla. Did your one liner about 'his insurance agent' help his cause? Was that a statement of comraderie?

Your pleads for peace typically come after you get tired of throwing stones.

That's why they ring hollow and carry no weight. Because you not really serious and sounding off like Rodney King.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
An activist ACTS, when appropriate. This is far different than being an advocate. One talks, the other walks, at the right time.

No justice, no peace.

Know the difference instead of attempting to provoke others into acting or, in this case, reacting.

http://www.mtdesk.com/article11-Advocate-or-activist

There is nothing revolutionary about going off at a police industrial military complex without reinforcements.

Chris Dorner RIP

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011

why can't WE have peace?
That's what's "Black Manhood" in the Black Community these days.

It's really depressing. A "Black Man" readily challenges Blacks; but you can't find them challenging Whites.

We have plenty of boys in New York too. I try to work against it. Yet look at the backlash.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
I have no problem being civil.

I just don't like hypocrites.

You look always at another's fault yet you are the same person constantly blaming the white man and white supremacy for all of our problems.

Look in your own mirror. Then holla. Did your one liner about 'his insurance agent' help his cause? Was that a statement of comraderie?

Your pleads for peace typically come after you get tired of throwing stones.

That's why they ring hollow and carry no weight. Because you not really serious and sounding off like Rodney King.
hey, i might be the most defective person around here.
be that as it may we will have to get along or we will get no where.

peace

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
hey, i might be the most defective person around here.
be that as it may we will have to get along or we will get no where.

peace
I agree but you barking up the wrong tree.

You keep addressing me but blinded you must be, cuz you ain't directing this to the person who keep referring to Black men as 'boys'.

Injustice anywhere, is a threat to justice everywhere. But some just fronting and ain't doing nothin about their own dirty laundry.

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/2-officers-being-investigated-after-video-shows-them-beating-man/

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
An activist ACTS, when appropriate. This is far different than being an advocate. One talks, the other walks, at the right time.
The link in question said:
They are passionate about their issues; so passionate, in fact, that time is of no consequence.
You're way too literal.

No justice, no peace.

Know the difference instead of attempting to provoke others into acting or, in this case, reacting.
You're not that important that anyone is trying to provoke you. I was pointing out how 10,000 Whites mobilized and 0 Blacks mobilized. I wasn't worried about what YOU were doing, much like the rest of the population.

I honestly wasn't thinking about you. Don't flatter yourself.

I'm talking about Manhood. That's got nothing to do with you.

There is nothing revolutionary about going off at a police industrial military complex without reinforcements.
There is nothing revolutionary about thinking common sense is not walking in certain areas.

Chris Dorner RIP
Yes.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

"And I'm feeling good."-Nina Simone
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave:
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
WooooHoooo!!! ... :yaay: :yaay: :yaay: .... Welcome Home! ... :wave: ... :heart: