Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Yeah according to reports no one is getting that million....notice that the terms were "apprehended"...can't apprehend a dead man....
You can't believe anything they say. First they found his wallet in SD. Then they find his ID in the cabin even though they said it was too hot to go in the cabin. And they said they found his ID before they went in. Straight BS.

lce

Feb 28, 2010
But burned out of the house, like a beehive in a chimney? The infamous Waco, Texas tactic.

Asomfwaa

Nov 16, 2011
Did you stand beside Dorner?
So many Brothers in LA but how many stood beside Dorner.
How exactly were we supposed to stand beside him?
Be a Man for starters. A Revolution or Riot starts and Black "Men" asking "What can I do?" Good thing ya'll ain't never see a Runaway.

Did he ask any of us to?
This is the trouble with the Black Community. We talk about Manhood but we don't practice it.

He was a lone wolf as far as we know. Yes. Many of us sympathize with his cause.
Yeah, calling him "RamBro," real sympathetic. :look:

That was about as much as we could do.
If you believe that, you believe that.

When it's all said and done it doesn't matter. It was one man against 10,000. ONE MAN against 10,000. White folk understood how they could help--9,988 did! Black folk left ONE MAN against 10,000 and watched their Brother get burned in a Cabin.

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
Be a Man for starters. A Revolution or Riot starts and Black "Men" asking "What can I do?" Good thing ya'll ain't never see a Runaway.

This is the trouble with the Black Community. We talk about Manhood but we don't practice it.

Yeah, calling him "RamBro," real sympathetic. :look:

If you believe that, you believe that.

When it's all said and done it doesn't matter. It was one man against 10,000. ONE MAN against 10,000. White folk understood how they could help--9,988 did! Black folk left ONE MAN against 10,000 and watched their Brother get burned in a Cabin.

And what did YOU do?

Did you stand beside him?

No you didn't so kill that noise!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love:
Destee wrote on Charles Thompson's profile.
Hi Chuck ... is that you?!!! ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! ... :yaay: ... I sure hope so! I have thought of you often! If it is not you, sorry for writing on your profile page @Charles Thompson and Welcome! ... :wave: