Law Forum : MANHUNT FOR COP KILLER IN CALI

Asomfwaa

Folks cool with Django being unchained, until it's a reality.....
These same folk would have been more upset if it had Django's ending--"all the white folk dead."

This was a Man. Too many boys in the Black Community, not enough Men. That's the problem. The same of course with girls and Women.

So many Brothers in LA but how many stood beside Dorner.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't mock the dead. But do you call him a crook for killing the couple? Unlike you, he knew the couple. It's obvious they were as deserving as their relation.

It's the LAPD who killed innocents.

We agree to disagree

Asomfwaa

We agree to disagree

I fully understand if I wrong someone, I can make my family vulnerable. Especially that family known to my victims.

He mentioned his knowledge of their families. He even recognized good in some officers. He was discerning. The couple didn't pass the cut.

Disagree, but perhaps you ought give people the same powers of discernment that you have.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
That's interesting. Where you hear that?

And they say we don't snitch? Pssh.
They say it in the video that is in this thread.

Peace!

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
These same folk would have been more upset if it had Django's ending--"all the white folk dead."

This was a Man. Too many boys in the Black Community, not enough Men. That's the problem. The same of course with girls and Women.

So many Brothers in LA but how many stood beside Dorner.

Did you stand beside Dorner?

How exactly were we supposed to stand beside him?

Did he ask any of us to?

He was a lone wolf as far as we know. Yes. Many of us sympathize with his cause.

That was about as much as we could do.