Black Relationships : MANHOOD 101:Ladies, do you have one?

Dou you have a Man or Male in your life?

• I have Never had one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a male

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I Suppose....

river said:
Hard to know where to begin. There is no one factor that is the sole cause of our dysfunction as a people. Maybe brotha Omo is right that we need to focus less on the causes and more on the goal. You know where you are regardless of how you got there. So focus on where you want to go and reject any message that does not help you get there. Not to rescind anything I said in the past or downplay the importance of sankofa but just to show there is another side to it.

But there is an old saying about those that reefuse to learn the lessons of history. I think some old fashion peer pressure needs to be applied here. And an admission that some of our choices in mates are just dead wrong.

I noticed none have admitted to having a male in the survey. I think that is more telling anything else. People cant even admit they made a bad choice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back