Black People Politics : Man With Mental Health Issues Leaps To Death From Trump International Hotel

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Seems like somebody is tying up some loose ends.

www.nypost.com/2017/11/05/man-fatally-leaps-from-trump-international-hotel-and-tower/

man-jumps-death-trump-hotel.jpg

NYPD homicide detective: Anybody see, hear or know anything about how this heavily sedated man was able to circumvent President Trumps 1.5 million dollar security system and jump to his death from a locked roof 3 days after The Trump Organization physician diagnosed him as being schizophrenic?

martins_online.jpg

Trump Tower Security:

images.jpg

Moral of this ongoing saga: Money talks and respondents to Federal subpoenas regarding President Donald "Duck impeachment At All Cost" Trump should never tell him that on the roof of his own building.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Thanks for sharing!

I don't know what you mean ... someone is trying to tie up loose ends.

What are you saying ... there's more to this than meets the eye?

What?

:heart:

Destee

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
Thanks for sharing!

I don't know what you mean ... someone is trying to tie up loose ends.

What are you saying ... there's more to this than meets the eye?

What?

Destee
Nothing concrete like the Clinton Criminal Enterprise allowing the CIA to use their Arkansas Airport for drug drops, funds diversion and laundering through their cash rich Foundation that self promotes while charity funds go missing without the mandatory 10K+ IRS reporting not to mention the Clinton's two minions who suddenly died under suspicious circumstances two weeks before they agreed to offer testimony to a Federal Grand Jury involving The CIA connection to the Clinton's Arkansas Airport operation. However I digress because Trump is now discovered to be heavily involved with Russia not so much in election rigging but Trump and Ivanka's meeting with Alexandre Ventura Nogueira a well oiled global fraudster with ties to the Panama drug trade and controls a dubious construction racket with organized crime ties. Melania's close friendship to Steven Seagal's ex girlfriend who was suspected of being a Russian spy along with his alleged ties to a Russian human trafficking network that garnered him Russian citizenship two years ago. Through various shell corporations Trump has and still receives cash donations from every White supremacist group on the SPLC watchlist. So yes I'd say Trump is doing what America presidents have been lowering themselves to obtain complete control and dominance over Americans since George Washington. Trump is not an experienced politician so he lacks the ability to lie with a straight face nor avoid telling what he considers his gospel without being questioned or help accountable for his actions. But his ruthless abandon knows no boundaries when it comes to disloyalty in the ranks.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Nothing concrete like the Clinton Criminal Enterprise allowing the CIA to use their Arkansas Airport for drug drops, funds diversion and laundering through their cash rich Foundation that self promotes while charity funds go missing without the mandatory 10K+ IRS reporting not to mention the Clinton's two minions who suddenly died under suspicious circumstances two weeks before they agreed to offer testimony to a Federal Grand Jury involving The CIA connection to the Clinton's Arkansas Airport operation. However I digress because Trump is now discovered to be heavily involved with Russia not so much in election rigging but Trump and Ivanka's meeting with Alexandre Ventura Nogueira a well oiled global fraudster with ties to the Panama drug trade and controls a dubious construction racket with organized crime ties. Melania's close friendship to Steven Seagal's ex girlfriend who was suspected of being a Russian spy along with his alleged ties to a Russian human trafficking network that garnered him Russian citizenship two years ago. Through various shell corporations Trump has and still receives cash donations from every White supremacist group on the SPLC watchlist. So yes I'd say Trump is doing what America presidents have been lowering themselves to obtain complete control and dominance over Americans since George Washington. Trump is not an experienced politician so he lacks the ability to lie with a straight face nor avoid telling what he considers his gospel without being questioned or help accountable for his actions. But his ruthless abandon knows no boundaries when it comes to disloyalty in the ranks.

It seems you're saying the person was killed to hide some other nefarious act.

Yet you did not say that ... directly.

So basically ... he did not leap ... he was pushed ... ??!! ... :eeek:

I guess it will all come out in the wash, if truth has a place in this.

Thanks for sharing!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
was the man black ?????

It's a trump property ... are black people allowed to live in them?

It seems the person was a resident with their mother.

Based on his unwillingness to rent to black people ... the answer is no.

It was not a black man.

If you find otherwise, let us know ... :)

Destee

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
i'm not much interested in white people being white people.
i come to destee to get away from white people.
so as long as there are no black people involved, i'm out.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
It seems you're saying the person was killed to hide some other nefarious act.

Yet you did not say that ... directly.

So basically ... he did not leap ... he was pushed ... ??!! ... :eeek:

I guess it will all come out in the wash, if truth has a place in this.

Thanks for sharing!

Destee
That was my best educated guess until I was made aware of Kyle Mulrooneys history but I'll touch on that later. The first and most obvious red flag was brought to light from NYPD 20th PCT., PBMN, Division, Major Case, Homicide Detectives and NYPD CTTF Mof's as to why the roof alarm didn't activate and where is the surveillance footage from the buildings numerous security cameras that didn't track Kyle from his apartment to the roof. NYPD CSU usually acquires that evidence at the scene. Secondly from media accounts the mother initially stated that before Kyle met his untimely demise he told her hours before that he was going to commit suicide, then her story changed somewhat where she said the last time she actually saw Kyle was the prior evening at 8:00PM when he went to bed for the night. There is no official NYPD timeline to corroborate either story. The Trump Organizations media relations office will not adhere to media request to interview any of the security personnel by direct orders of the legal department.

Before Trump was elected to his "Office Of Dictatorship" for life he was the darling of the Alt Right. Now that he is showing his true leopard spots by oppressing not just People of Color but his revered Whites. Especially the poor and the disloyal traitors who openly mock his authority. Trumps awe of Vladimir Putin a murderous self adoring ultra macho oppressive dictator in his own right is destabilizing America's relations with NATO and The European Alliance and most of all Turkey who the USAF needs badly to maintain it's bases there as a jump off point in case of a conventional or nuclear war with Russia. Let's forget this election rigging three ring circus as enough damaging evidence has been lost, stolen or altered to guarantee he will finish out his first term through continued use of Executive Privilege like Former Presidents Obama, George W. Bush and his female butt groping dad George Sr. Trump singlehanded insulted more heads of state from sheer ignorance, lack of proper protocol and comportment, pomposity and sheer arrogance then the last 5 presidents combined.

This is real.

Question: Is President Donald Trump in your best judgement capable of having someone assassinated?

Bill Mahar: Yes

Ralph Reed: Yes

Michael Weiss: Yes

Bill Moyors: Yes

Robert Lifton: Yes

Carl Bernstein: Yes

Kristen Anderson: Who was visibly shaken when asked and after several awkward and agonizing seconds said: No

27 highly regarded psychiatrist violated "The Goldwater Act" by officially stating their professional opinions as to Trumps mental incapacity to lead this country and the disturbing reasons that led every single one of them to that conclusion in the tell all book: The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump.

Now as for Kyle Mulrooney a very distinguishable and unique name, if this in fact really him, everything fits the man, NYPD knows this case is way above their pay grade and very few people believe that the true facts will ever surface so I'll just let his biography speak for itself.

www.dcgc.eu/candidate-life-alumni/phd-projects/kyle-mulrooney/

In America.

s200_kyle.mulrooney.jpg

In Europe.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAfpAAAAJGRlMzg1NWRkLTk5ZGItNDM2Zi05MzkwLTA4ZGRhNTcyNDEyMw.jpg

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: