Black People : Man Throws Baby Out Of Car Window

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by cherryblossom, May 7, 2009.

1. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    No bail for Florida man charged after baby thrown from car
    From John Couwels
    CNN

[​IMG]

(CNN) -- A Tampa judge denied bail Wednesday for a Florida man charged with first-degree murder in the death of a 3-month-old child, who authorities say was thrown out of a moving car.

Police say infant Emanuel Murray died after his mother's ex-boyfriend threw him from a car on a Florida interstate.

Richard Anthony McTear Jr., 21, was arrested Tuesday, hours after a confrontation at his former girlfriend's apartment in which he snatched the infant, Emanuel Wesley Murray, the Hillsborough County sheriff's office said.

The child's body was found about 4 .am. Tuesday on the side of Interstate 275 in Tampa, Florida, by a local television photographer on his way to work. The photographer, WTVT's Jason Bird, said he stopped when he spotted something by the roadside

"It had to be a baby doll but it was too big to be a doll," Bird told CNN affiliate WFTS in Tampa. "I almost passed out, I started shaking," said Bird.

A preliminary autopsy determined the child died of blunt trauma to the head, the county medical examiner's office said.

Police were called to the apartment of McTear's former girlfriend about 3:15 a.m. Tuesday. The mother, Jasmine Bedwell, 17, told investigators that McTear had hit her several times and threatened "to kill the both of y'all," the sheriff's department said in a statement announcing the charges.

McTear threw a car seat containing the child across the room during the fight, causing the boy to fall onto the apartment's concrete floor, investigators said. He then picked up the boy and drove off in his blue Chevrolet Impala, throwing the child out while on the interstate, the sheriff's department said.

Video on CNN affiliate WFLA TV showed McTear being led out of a Tampa police squad car after his arrest. He ducked his head as TV cameras surrounded him on his walk into a police building.

When asked by reporters if he had thrown the child out of the car window, McTear answered, "It's a dirty game. A dirty game."

McTear is not related to the child, said sheriff's spokeswoman Debbie Carter.

McTear is facing additional charges of burglary with battery, felony battery, aggravated child abuse and kidnapping, the sheriff's department said.

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/05/05/florida.child.thrown/

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    wow.....this breaks my heart into pieces ....and bring showers of tears sad sad sad
    i can't even speak to this kinda madness

3. Kamau47

Kamau47 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I get the feeling he is about to find out just how cruel & "dirty" others can be. He is gonna be miserable for ever how long he has left to live.

4. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    I have a Strong Sense he ALREADY KNOWS how "dirty" this "game" is AND..
    this is what supported him in DO~ing what he did.

As a Male Child of AFreekan Descent (C.A.D. or M.A.D.), I trust he is aware of the "dirty game" played by this SOCIETY

As a Male Child of AFreekan Descent (C.A.D. or M.A.D.), I trust he is aware of the "dirty game" played by his COMMUNITY

As a Male Child of AFreekan Descent (C.A.D. or M.A.D.), I trust he is aware of the "dirty game" played by his FAMILY

As an INDIVIDUAL..."It's a dirty game. A dirty game." (McTear)
    :qqb020::qqb020::qqb020::qqb020::qqb020::qqb020:

My Heart Aches for the YOUTH...

track #71 scroll to bottom of page and allow to load

that's all for now...

M.E.
    :hearts2:

5. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    A Mother's Heart

This poor mom, my heart goes out to her, 17 years old, just a girl herself really, a victim of domestic violence and not the first incident or first abuser. Once I stopped the rage, all I could do was cry. Sweetest little face, peace unto his precious soul...

6. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I was reading this scripture tonight and thought this notation seemed to embody this story:

"The world has been under the dominion of sin for 6 thousand years. The spirit of confusion has reigned supreme throughout the whole world. Today the whol earth is under the yoke of sin, led by the pernicious Western world powers. They have influenced the people of the earth contrary to the laws and statutes of God. The world is polluted with their wickedness. They have polluted the air, water, earth and the minds of men. Through powerful deception, the evil powers have made good seem evil adn evil seem good. Only the forces of God can end the tight grip that Satan has upon the earth.

It will take the force of God, a kingdom of disciplined men and women under God's rule who are dedicated to the return of the creation to the proper cycles of God.

The kingdom will declare judgement through the Word of God at the end of the age called the Great Tribulation. And, this Godly force will put an end to the dominion of sin."

African Heritage Study Bible, Rev 18 1-12

7. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    I understand that, but what I was saying is that in the system, he will find out how cold & dirty life can be.
    In the penal system, those who hurt children are at the bottom of the ladder and are treated as such, especially if you kill a child. There's a whole different justice system in the joint that doesn't care about guilt or innocence, just payback. A lot of guys in jail/prison see it as "that could have been my child". Especially in prison, those who molest and/or kill children are playing in a whole different game; and the game is played seriously.

8. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    No worries Brother Kamau47!

I think I overstood what you were saying AND I still TRUST that he already knows just how cold and dirty life can be...cause his is.

And YES..I agree with your assessment in terms what he is likely to get MORE OF while in prison. :qqb020:
    aluta continua!....unfortunately for many of our youth

M.E.

:hearts2:

9. Kamau47

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,304
    No worries TTC! I don't take things like this personally. We are brothers & sisters here exchanging ideas and thoughts; sharing.

10. LadyLC

LadyLC Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +142
    This is truly sad. He will probably never see freedom again.