Black Short Stories : Man starman has been put on hold

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Froggy1, Dec 31, 2005.

1. Froggy1

Froggy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Last time we saw our hero, he was checking on a strange girl named maggie (little did he know maggie was the daughter of his teacher doc halworths former ally turned nemesis atomix), we toon back into whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? *the author of this story is ambushed by his character*
    Starman: HEY AARON WHERE THE F*** have you been MAAAAAAAN! IVE BEEN IN THE SAME SCENE WANTING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS MAAAAAN! PEOPLE WANT TO GET TO THE END OF THIS STORY HOMEBOY SO COME ON WHERE YOU BEEN AT
    ME: ive had basketball practice man, moved, all types of stuff been happening the past few months
    Starman: O,my bad, well continue the story
    me: ok then anyways, starman walks into the infirmary where maggie is being assisted by psychogirl, stretch and skullraid
    Psychogirl: hello maggie, im Desiree, this is akira aka skullraider, and thats jimi aka stretch
    Maggie: Ok Hello im
    Psychogirl: maggie they already know who you are
    Maggie: how?
    Psychogirl: I told them
    Maggie: how come your not moving your lips but your talking?
    Psychogirl: im telepathic maggie, im inside your head, no need to move your lips when i can do this huh?
    Maggie: yea your right, hey uhh wheres that other guy? the one with the star on his jacket
    Stretch: STarman? o hes in the kitchen, getting breakfast, dude hasn't ate since he got back from that trip getting you and him and my trip to stop some asian terrorists
    Maggie: wow you megasquad guys are awesome
    Stretch: *feels all great* WELL YES CAUSE WE ARE HEROES *stretches into a superbuff body* I AM SUPERSTRETCH
    MAggie: *laughs* your funny
    Skullraider: yea, but hes still stupid
    Stretch: hey way to break a mans ego
    Starman:*walks in wiht sandwich* Hey YOUR UP *drops sandwich and rushes over to maggie* is she alright desiree?
    Maggie: im fine, *smiles at starman*
    Starman: thats great to here, thought i was too late to get to you, we jsut saw you with the metal around your body, thoguth it crushed you
    Psychogirl: apparently Aaron, she has the power of magnetism, thus thats why the metal didnt crush her, she attracted it around her
    Starman: interesting, well im glad to see your alright, ma..... whats your name?
    Maggie: Maggie
    Starman: nice name maggie, well hope you decide to join the megasquad, come on stretch, heard nike and volt finally got that XBOX2 Fixed up with that alien technology
    Stretch: FOREAL? we can play all them games on there now?
    Starman: AND WE GET TV brotha, we GOT THE HOOKUP
    Stretch: IM THERE

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    all yeah starman back in motion so i can get my read on again
    welcome back Froggy my friend tyte come backer of da starman