Black People : Man set himself on fire on DC Mall

Just in case you've been wondering the race of this man who died after setting himself on fire, he was a brother. I don't think the shutdown, and watching them execute our young sister while she was fleeing the other day, and hearing that congress gave the officers a standing ovation, sat too well with this brother.

When you start seeing black men setting themselves on fire, then you know we as a people have been suffering way, way too long, and our needs have been ignored to degree that has become unacceptable. I never wanted to see it come to this.

o32op32po23po.jpg

Just in case you've been wondering the race of this man who died after setting himself on fire, he was a brother. I don't think the shutdown, and watching them execute our young sister while she was fleeing the other day, and hearing that congress gave the officers a standing ovation, sat too well with this brother.

When you start seeing black men setting themselves on fire, then you know we as a people have been suffering way, way too long, and our needs have been ignored to degree that has become unacceptable. I never wanted to see it come to this.

o32op32po23po.jpg

Now this is really shocking.

o32op32po23po.jpg

Cant anything ever just be the fault of that person and that person alone. There are a 200 millon people.in this country. Sometimes people do.stupid.stuff...White people, black people and everyone else.

The blame someone else game is worn out.

Cant anything ever just be the fault of that person and that person alone. There are a 200 millon people.in this country. Sometimes people do.stupid.stuff...White people, black people and everyone else.

The blame someone else game is worn out.

You don't have a clue, wwm....you really don't !!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back