Black People : Man seeking help after accident, shot dead by cops

While I agree with the "making noise" (silence=consent) and "taking action," we need to go beyond just marching. At some point, a march becomes not a "warning" but a laughable nuisance. It shows we are without "teeth." Our marching does not deter the white public from viewing young black men, especially, as fair game for target practice. And notice who is being killed - not thugs, but young black men with possibly good, productive futures. These are the MEN of our futures; the lost, the hopelessly confused, the criminals, i.e., the dangerous ones, are given a wide berth by the wanna kill a black man ("and get away with it" UNDERSTOOD :10400: ) trigger-happy whites.

It will take more than mere marching to make the point that wantonly, capriciously murdering the future rulers and just plain builders of the black community will receive consequences!

all black men are seen as thugs at night time...
and sometimes during the day....
i speak from experience...

the other day this middle aged white lady got out of her car and was almost at the store door when she saw me walk out the door...she almost broke her neck to turn around and hit the remote lock on her door....it was like a 2003 or 4 hyundai that was looking kinda raggedy...lol
all i could do is shake my head and get in my 2010 charger right next to hers...

this isn't gonna change anytime soon....

one love
khasm

And how many of us have seen the infamous tighter grabbing of the purse? I've had it happen a few times when I'm in line at the grocery store...Lady I don't want your purse, I want you to hurry and finish checking out so I can go home and cook my dinner.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back