Black People : Man seeking help after accident, shot dead by cops

You failed to answer the question.
It's accurate because those who created racial categories did not make a race called Hispanic. So based on the way they designed the categories, "White (Hispanic)" is the racial category which most accurately reflect the race of those you define as Hispanic.

Anthropologist differ on exactly how to divide humans but primarily there are three major groups: Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid. The Caucasoid race consist of light and medium grayish spring green-cyan skin tones. Both the people to whom you refer to as White and those you refer to as Hispanic fit best into the Caucasoid group.

I can understand an initial panic of a woman answering the door at 2:30 am expecting her husband but instead finding a stranger. But, at some point, common sense has to kick in. Hmmm, "When I opened the door, he didn't attempt to rush in or otherwise assault me, perhaps I over reacted?" But, just like George Zimmerman, she perceived this as a threat worthy of calling 911...because a man knocked on her door. (Not a typical tactic of most 2:30 am burglars or rapist)

Acually 4 times in my neighborhood this summer a person(who.happened to be black) knocked on doors in middle of the night moments after a women came home.
One instance hit close to home. My wife dropped a friend off late after a night volleyball league...1:30 in morn or so. 1 minute after being in the house a knock on the door. The women figured it was my wife bringing her something she left behind...nope...opens the door to find a black man holding a gun...He states " the parties' over *****"..at that point there was a stuggle for control of the door...to this day I dont know how she got it closed. Husband sleeping and 4 kids. They caught the guy 2 weeks later in a similar situation.

Point is...black.or white...as a 6' 1" 235lb man, I aint opening the door for no stranger in the middle of the night. And I am probably calling the cops too. Black or white..alot fewer distressed door knockers then criminals at that hour. As a white man I know enough not to run at the police. Anytime you run at police their is a chance you are going to get shot. Especially after freaking out some lady...Id be even more careful. Of course the officer deserves to be charged but it seems the black communitydoes not often look a event like this from both sides and use reason and logic to come to a determination. Racism is deemed the culprit before the whole headline is read...and no need to accually read the story.

It's accurate because those who created racial categories did not make a race called Hispanic. So based on the way they designed the categories, "White (Hispanic)" is the racial category which most accurately reflect the race of those you define as Hispanic.

Anthropologist differ on exactly how to divide humans but primarily there are three major groups: Mongoloid, Caucasoid, and Negroid. The Caucasoid race consist of light and medium grayish spring green-cyan skin tones. Both the people to whom you refer to as White and those you refer to as Hispanic fit best into the Caucasoid group.

Let me apply your method of thinking from the first paragraph.

Question

5+5

Answers

Correct answer is 12.because that is
the closest.

Your second paragraph is meaningless and dated.
Native American
Asia
Pacific Islander
So on.and.so.forth...3 classifications....lol

Acually 4 times in my neighborhood this summer a person(who.happened to be black) knocked on doors in middle of the night moments after a women came home.
One instance hit close to home. My wife dropped a friend off late after a night volleyball league...1:30 in morn or so. 1 minute after being in the house a knock on the door. The women figured it was my wife bringing her something she left behind...nope...opens the door to find a black man holding a gun...He states " the parties' over *****"..at that point there was a stuggle for control of the door...to this day I dont know how she got it closed. Husband sleeping and 4 kids. They caught the guy 2 weeks later in a similar situation.

Point is...black.or white...as a 6' 1" 235lb man, I aint opening the door for no stranger in the middle of the night. And I am probably calling the cops too. Black or white..alot fewer distressed door knockers then criminals at that hour. As a white man I know enough not to run at the police. Anytime you run at police their is a chance you are going to get shot. Especially after freaking out some lady...Id be even more careful. Of course the officer deserves to be charged but it seems the black communitydoes not often look a event like this from both sides and use reason and logic to come to a determination. Racism is deemed the culprit before the whole headline is read...and no need to accually read the story.

While I agree that anytime you run at the police their is a chance of getting shot, but case studies and statistics have shown that when the person running at police are White the police officers are much more often willing to talk and attempt to disarm control the potential threat without the use of deadly force. (I just watched a report on CSPAN concerning these case studies two days ago)

I strongly suspect that this man had a head injury and any police officer or emergency medical professional should know that a person with a head injury is likely to be combative and confused. I have seen it hundreds of times.

While I agree that our community oftentimes doesn't look at an event like this from both sides, I also believe that the White community fail to acknowledge the role stereotyping plays into these issues. While the motive might not be straight up racism, those subconscious tendencies to prejudge Black people (such as the woman who clutches her purse, or the police officer who would talk to a White aggressor longer before deeming him a threat then automatically declare a Black aggressor to be a threat on site) play a role in their actions. As and example, I don't believe GZ is a racist per se, but I do firmly believe that he prejudged TM based on his race. I don't believe for a minute that had TM been a White kid doing exactly what TM was doing exactly where he was doing it, GZ would have considered that White kid worthy of calling 911 and chasing. TM ran, not because he was doing anything wrong but because he was in fear of the creepy stranger who was starring him down and subsequently following him for no apparent reason.

Let me apply your method of thinking from the first paragraph.

Question

5+5

Answers

Correct answer is 12.because that is
the closest.

Your second paragraph is meaningless and dated.
Native American
Asia
Pacific Islander
So on.and.so.forth...3 classifications....lol

How is it that you still don't understand that Mexico, Mexican, Latino, or Hispanic is not a race???

I didn't develop these categories neither did the people you consider White Uncle Toms. They just choose from what is available to them.
These are the options available on the U.S. Census.

• American Indian and Alaska Native
• Asian
• Black or African American
• Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
• White

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back