Black People Politics : Man kills himself because of Obama’s re-election

A former tanning salon owner who told his partner he was “not going to be around” if President Barack Obama won a second term was found dead two days after the election.
The body of Henry Hamilton was discovered in his condo on November 8th with the words “F**k Obama!” written over his will and two empty prescription bottles nearby.

I don't see how anyone can like this....
It's WAAAAY too drastic for him to be killing himself...and it's sad.
Suicide is never a good thing in any situation.

Did you hear about Holly Solomon a Arizona housewife that ran over her husband with her SUV? She felt the lack of his involvement in the election caused Romney to lose and Obama to win which would make her family suffer. She is being held on a $50k bond and he is in critical condition. -cbsnews.com

I read this....these people are crazy:mad:

I don't see how anyone can like this....
It's WAAAAY too drastic for him to be killing himself...and it's sad.
Suicide is never a good thing in any situation.

Most suicides occur when the victim is under pressure, e.g. martial problems, financial or other personal problems. Killing onself because your political candidate did not win is stupid. I mean suicide is sad. I had a brother who committed suicide...If Obama was white would the man kill himself. I doubt very much. the Democratic Party in the USA won elections before and no one did that. Hatred for Obama is so deep that white folks are willing to destroy themselves.

Most suicides occur when the victim is under pressure, e.g. martial problems, financial or other personal problems. Killing onself because your political candidate did not win is stupid. I mean suicide is sad. I had a brother who committed suicide...If Obama was white would the man kill himself. I doubt very much. the Democratic Party in the USA won elections before and no one did that. Hatred for Obama is so deep that white folks are willing to destroy themselves.

We don't know if this was a legitimate reason for him killing himself....This may have been has sick scapegoat to end it all.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back