Black People : Man is an animal

hiphopolx said:
African_Prince
Our intelligence and self-awareness is the result of natural selection

who or what is selecting????:SuN026:

Natural selection is the basis of evolution. The gene pool of all species undergoes regular mutation, natural selection deletes the negative mutations (which are the majority of the mutations) and favours the positive mutations to ensure reproductive success. We evolved intelligence (which is relative) and self-awareness because it helped us to survive as a species. That's my crude understanding of evolution, someone expand or correct me if I'm wrong.

If you are indeed a Continental African, what's the difference between you and those outside of Africa? The difference is that those outside of Africa are aware that they were robbed of everything and as such we do intensive research to the maximum if we are conscious. Those on the continent tend to have the feeling or thought that they didn't really lose anything because they are still on their land...or maybe because they still retain many cultural practices such as their dress or their diet or their language...but you did lose something.

This fact is even worse than ours is because Africa was colonized and with the colonization came the control of your education, your economics, your land and in many cases your religion. Why mention this?.. because it was on my mind...and I couldn't help but see it exhibited in your thought processes which has been an extension of THE COLONIZERS MIS-EDUCATION. ..not only on this post but others as well.

Now, what white manual or teacher was it that told you that you was an animal and that you were an extension of a monkey or great ape? Whenever I see a monkey I see a white man. Go ahead, shave one of them down...they have white skin, thin lips and a flat @ss...sounds like a white man to me, what does it sound like to you!?

You know,I don't understand some of these responses.Not just on this discussion either.I want to learn and be taught.But, I could of swore the title the page is.."We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People. No Hate Allowed." Some of the things are said on these discussion forum are not within these guide lines.I'm starting to feel like I made a real mistake by giving energy into this site.
I don't family........talk to me.

learning about what THIS is really about is very difficult

TymeFlyz247 said:
You know,I don't understand some of these responses.Not just on this discussion either.I want to learn and be taught.But, I could of swore the title the page is.."We Are About Loving, Encouraging, Embracing, Teaching and Building With Our People. No Hate Allowed." Some of the things are said on these discussion forum are not within these guide lines.I'm starting to feel like I made a real mistake by giving energy into this site.
I don't family........talk to me.

yes there is no hate allowed per se

but the doesn't "DISCLUDE" hearing the raw truth

we been programmed so well it's hard for you to even understand how deep this

goes. Many years ago i had to TELL MYSELF "FORGET EVERYTHING YOU'VE

EVER BEEN TAUGHT"

and with that i was able to open my mind and understand who am i, and

where i'm at, which is most important because most people don't even take

time out to understand where they are.

you've been lied to ALL your life

now the truths are being exposed

it's up to you to dig deep and find those truths or decipher those truths

that are right in front of you

you know they say the hardest thing to find is the thing right in front of your

eyes

peace 247

patience my brethren

if you REALLY want to know the truth

open your mind and give yourself the ability to see the message DESPITE

how that message it being delivered

a very difficult thing to do

but it can be done

i'm there already

AND I'M STILL LEARNING

when the poster says man is an animal

man's problem?

thinking it's him and them

when in really ALL of the life you see around you is really intertwined

have you even heard the fall of the bumble bee? and how that could affect life on earth

to some degree?

yes man has some features and characteristics that give us certain

advantages

but EVERY living being has certain advantages to help it with its' survival

and in closing

the problem i see is that man himself thinks his somehow he is not part of

the animal (life) kingdom of EARTH

and that's where you fall off

because man needs to respect his environment more than he does

nobody well give a hoot until little white babies start dying

watch what i tell you

and get some popcorn

because it will get real entertaining

peace

if you think this is so far fetched about man being animal like

picture this:

a hungry pack of wild
hyenas

and a wild pack of hungry humans

and what do get

how many similarities will there be

and talking in the rawest of terms here

no just because Starbucks closed down

i'm talking real hardcore crisis

and i've think you could imagine what will happen

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back