Jails / Prisons : Man Goes to Prison - After Girl Lies on MySpace Page

The guy who got convicted needs to get a better lawyer and then sue the girl's father.

Also, why hasn't child protective services intervened and removed that child from her home for her own good? Much better parents have lost much better kids who were guilty of much less destructive behavior.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

M.E.
:hearts2:

And please!! Everybody's crying about the age difference and knowing damned well that in just about every other indigenous society on the planet, older men had sex with younger women,... even teenagers and still developed advanced societies. Yes, it was done with in the context of religion and marriage and a rites of passage preceding the marriage. But still it was older men having sex with younger women. A 22 year-old male having sex with a 13-year female is not a big deal; it's the mind and spiritual maturity of the individuals that count and it definitely cannot be measured by chronological age. A lot of people are letting their emotions affect their judgement because of how they feel about their own children. And no, I'm no pedophile sympathizer but ****, people are acting like he's some 50 somethin' year-old sicko who hides in the bushes of parks jackin' off to some 6 year olds playing on the swings and see-saws. And you ultra-afrocentric types who have been to Ghana and Nigeria who swear up and down that you are african through and through should be the LAST ones saying anything about this knowing damned well that the babalawo or some other priest that initiated you probably has three 13-16 year-old wives. Peace, I'm out!!!!!!!!!

rasembi aunk:

While your contribution to this thread is appreciated, it is requested that you please watch the tone of your posts. While you pointed out others being emotional, it appears as if you too are getting a bit emotional. All I ask is that you say what you need to say, but cool down on the tone.

Many Thanks!

KWABENA

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back