Black Poetry : Man And Satan, The War Against God

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by ASHANTA, Dec 4, 2005.

1. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    Man And Satan War Against God

I write from the precocity of the man laws, for so who looks upon this hell of treason, there is one God; nevertheless man continues to slip through the dungeons of in degradation. I stand before you with the blue print of the almighty God, the devil who implants the seeds of destruction, yet man turns his head, and the depredation of a source of darkness continue to program the zombies that walk upon the land. So who is man who commits treason in the name of earth? to bring forth destruction in a paradise that was given by God; The proclamation of loyalist no longer exists only by man interpretation of laws beyond the land, the marksmen ship of disaster. Marks of the slave driver's whip, living in the abomination that toxin the womb of cloned images that represent the likeness of man. 18000 black children in bondage ACS; plots to over take the foundation of black race, parents a people who sits in treason, as the slave master retrieve their freedom, the language which they speak has no survival only between their legs, and spineless in the name of black survival. Preaching the proclamation of unity, crying to be freed by a snake that crawls upon the universe, mercy upon the spineless consumption of shame.

I stand before the altar, lord one time on my hand, my battle is not with the devil, but the roots that continue to hold the chains, pimping in the name of blackness, it has become a mockery, those that where my tribal mask, the holders of the lynch man rope, and sinking me into the depths of moral and intellectual degradation. , I cry out loud in accordance with the righteous God, this propaganda that sits before my children’s neck, that lives upon the house of death, lord the words of freedom was given when I came through my mothers womb, cutting the codes, the chains that link between my mother and I, the seed of black man that created a nation of ebony tribes, I stand before the altar, lord one time on my hand, my battle is not with the devil, but the roots that continue to hold the chains, and sinking me into the depths of moral and intellectual degradation. Black Children sold for funding, and the schools of destructions, the family without leaders are pride, pimping in the name of black pride, leaders without the knowledge to lead, as they sing my people into the degradation of hell,

Its not the power of a man who lives upon the earth; but the spineless consumption that sits back and says it dose not apply to me, my ancestors who fought a revolution, and the spineless consumptions sits back, and let the history retrieved the blood that know longer stands in the name of Dignity and Pride, The virus snake that runs foe to foe, unclean thoughts that plagues nations, taunted by un- forgive able love, without human kindness he’s destructive to self. Crime against humanities wars that plaque the earth. My last mission upon the universe burning buildings, Screams of pain.
    Within these walls I declare. Your walls have fallen.
    You are hidden in an 8/11 box. Money has no prosperities that you own.
    The gifts of a palace you no longer live. Above life’s turmoil, true happiness, the over coming of self, the basis of action the belief that saves, pleasant pastures of peace, effective of thoughts seeing no evil that blinds, the causes and effects of human life. The two masters self and truth, the acquirements of spiritual power, man and perceptions, and sincerity, energy and power to the free mind. Indoctrinations of liberations the words,
    That shines through great men.
    The great wealth have taken
    the treasures which you posses.
    Who is your God? that you worship
    for all man to see.

The hands that guide mans life, the power
    Of chose to lead will be the answers
    when Gods sits at the top. Slaughters that lye
    Upon the united of the free, death traps that man
    sets before his own back yard.
    Toxins that is bought and traded to kill;
    The people of the land of the free
    What have we learned about greed?
    The holocausts which men continue to breathe.
    Elders who fight just to live;
    Children that live upon the battlegrounds of the free;
    Our back yard is dirty and our people are dying.
    Who will save America the land of the free?
    I sing not upon the statute of race,
    I sing not the statue of country,
    Greed has no complexity of color.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    so on point , surely greed has no face or shape nor color
    the war is large ............awesome write sis.

3. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    ASHANTA! (smiling)

:wave: This is such a beautiful piece of work! Have you read this at a SPOKEN WORD night? or open mic? this is just sooooo good! It reminds me of the earlier works of Black Men and women I believe in the 1800's or 1900's I can't remember but it the call of liberation for all of the people. I am just like dang, my jaw has just dropped on the floor I want to see some more of your work, gurl! This was definately UPLIFTING! Thank You... SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MIND TO A BEAUTIFUL SISTAH, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! LOVING THIS!
    Desert Storm

4. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    to ashanta

this was very deep and touching. i like the message in it. flow on poet.:jumping: :jumping:

5. Tantrum

Tantrum Well-Known Member MEMBER

Pos Technical Support
    Ratings:
    +12
    Quote.....I cry out loud in accordance with the righteous God, this propaganda that sits before my children’s neck, that lives upon the house of death, lord the words of freedom was given when I came through my mothers womb, cutting the codes, the chains that link between my mother and I

Reply.....This was deep
    Much Love Poet!!!

6. ASHANTA

ASHANTA Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    Thank you my brothers we are one; your pens are powerful, Desert it will be an honor for you to read this poem in open forum, the message must be heard, I am just a messenger, but you are my brother let truth be spoken, you can read any of my work in any forum, just give respect to the author. We are one.