Black People : MAN AND HIS DOG

Ms Drea

Oct 16, 2004
Illinois
destee.com
Occupation
Educator
Did he not have one as a child? Is it really his best friend? Does it mean he is afraid? Is his dog his protector? One would say why all the questions Drea, but I am totally amazed by the number of grown men running around with mean *** dogs. Some even have dogs that be walking them instead of the other way around, they are just that large. Anyway, my point is this trend seems to be another copy cat thing that folks like to hook into. It appears these men are missing something, perhaps a void in their childhood that was never fulfilled. I am not an animal hater or against men having a pet but let’s be real it looks like man and his dog has become a real issue or maybe it’s not. Perhaps, I have issues that need to be addressed. However, these thoughts and questions have been on my mind for quite sometime and I decided to put them on paper.

Sister MsDrea ... you aint gotta do it drastic like ... lol ... bless your heart ... :love:

You can go slow Sister ... take your time ... looks like you're doing great ... i see more posts / threads than ever before! :wink:

Don't worry about going too fast ... :baby: ... we aint gotta be in no hurry ... :love:

Love You !!!

:heart:

Destee

Did he not have one as a child? Is it really his best friend? Does it mean he is afraid? Is his dog his protector? One would say why all the questions Drea, but I am totally amazed by the number of grown men running around with mean *** dogs. Some even have dogs that be walking them instead of the other way around, they are just that large. Anyway, my point is this trend seems to be another copy cat thing that folks like to hook into. It appears these men are missing something, perhaps a void in their childhood that was never fulfilled. I am not an animal hater or against men having a pet but let’s be real it looks like man and his dog has become a real issue or maybe it’s not. Perhaps, I have issues that need to be addressed. However, these thoughts and questions have been on my mind for quite sometime and I decided to put them on paper.

Good question MsDrea,
My thoughts are this:
Like with most things, folks take things way out of it's intent, I've seen so many young men with these trained dogs to either ...
1. Enter then in a dog fight (for big money) they care less about the dog itself.
2. Use these dogs for their protection/shield against their robbing, stealing etc. (who's coming up against a vicious pitt-bull?)
Altho the real history behind dogs has nothing what's so ever to do with us. Knowing that a dog is very loyal to it's master, says alot!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back