Chief Elder Osiris : Man And God Word Is The Same

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Man And God Word Is The Same

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

So tell me beloved what is it that drive us to believe in things that hold no connection to profound Reasoning nor of empirical facts, to substantiate the claim of being connected to Truth and Reality ?

What is it that cause us to accept readings that tell us all sorts of irrational things about that we do not know about and we without question, accept those things to be associated with Truth and Reality, without us being able to verify that we have been coached to believe is Truth, without question.

I tend such to be more of a Mental problem than to be genetic connected, because the Genes do not Lie and a conditioned Mind do not recognize a Lie, because such a Mind is of such confusion to the point that to a confuse mind, Fiction become Truth and Truth become Fiction and Deception become Reality and Reality become Deception, thus we end up, those of us that are victims of such a Mind conditioning, to believe about that we do not know to be True because such is not based on the evidence of Fact but on the religion of Faith and Hope, mental tools that serve as evidence that a Once Divine Mind has been tampered with, so that it may be convinced that what you are looking at is really there, and that you can not see is not what you are looking at, and it is what you See, that is True and Real and not that you look at.

So, here it is on a day white folks classify as being a Sunday, every day I say is a Sun-day, but the creators of religion decided to attach a religious meaning to the day they now classify as a special sun-day, Sunday, a day to be associated with their created GOD, a day of rest and service, to their created GOD, and during that day we are trained to flock to what many refer to as the house of GOD, which is of different name description and in those places, there is claimed to be a sharing of the Word Of GOD, words actually spoken by "GOD HIMSELF" and nobody in such a setting dare to question such a claim, why, because the believer has been mentally conditioned to accept Lies as Truth, and Deception as Reality, and in order to be able to become comfortable in such a Mental stupor, we have had to be grounded in Faith and Hope, concerning GOD.

Well beloved, I am here to share with you the Truth based on that which is Real, and to be able to accept that which is True and Real, you must be able to transcend the irrationality of Faith and Hope, and Mentally ascend to the level of Knowing, not who GOD IS, but WHAT GOD IS, and to Know what GOD IS, will eliminate the fantasy of believing that GOD Talk, and will elevate you to the Mental Height that will cause you to Know that GOD does not make a Vocal audible linguistic sound.

So beloved, when those you have been trained to label as being the messenger with GOD Word, and some of us believe them to be the preacher of GOD WORD, as we are trained to believe that every word that is proceeding out of those liars mouth, to be the actual WORD OF GOD being conveyed to you, and because you have been conditioned under the religious blanket of Fear, we now become believers anchored down with uncertainty, which is representing our Belief and Hope, concerning GOD,.

Therefore Truth and Reality is not capable of revealing ITS ACTION to you, because of the training of a believing Mind, we now posses.

When referencing GOD or shall I say the Supreme Energy, which is Eternal and Infinite, so to get the Maximum Effect from that Energy, we must Know the Vitality and Qualification of that Energy, therefore Understanding ITS capability to reveal through you all of that you desire to not believe, but to KNOW, and when we are functioning on a Dimension of Mental Harmony, Order, and Balance, operating in such Divine Energy Action, such does in fact give cause for you to KNOW that Man Word and GOD Word is one and the same, thus giving man the ability to claim what ever Man so desire GOD to say to us and require of us, with it all being the claim of being The Word Of GOD.

So tell me beloved, is the Holy Books man claim to be GOD Word or is it the WORD of MAN claiming to be GOD Word, making Man Word to be GOD Word, thus the Twain be one and the same ?

Inspiration become the Thought of a Zealous Being of confessed Intelligence, revealing the ideas and information based on the knowledge obtained from profound Reasoning and Logical understanding, concerning a supreme Energy Reality, referred to as GOD.

Such is revealed in the Universe and the Self of You, whose Divine Mental Energy generate a Thought of Purpose that only compliment the Eternal Infinite Plasma Spatial Energy, referred to as Darkness, the Essence of the Godly Supreme Energy, that Energy being a Reality out of which all thing appear, maintaining an equilibrium in Harmony, Order, and Balance, the evidence of a Divine Intelligent Presence, locked in an Energetic embrace with Eternal Infinity.

Man Word, God Word, one and the same, a trick that has been successful in controlling the Mind of the lesser Mankind, dependent upon belief.

Do I need to go into what it is we are to do to save our Children, thus the black world, I do not Think so, not here on this World Wide Net, because if I did you should know it is not about anything of Liberating Importance.

As The Honorable Marcus Garvey Say:

Up You Mighty Race, Accomplish What You Will !!!

I say, allow your Will to be about the Liberation of our Children,Thus The Black World.

Let You Who Have The Wisdom To Understand what has just been shared with you, Know What Is True And That Which Is a Lie.

True and Divine Blackness require a Divine Black Mind and with such a Mind will take you into the various Conscious Dimensional levels, whereby only Thoughts of a Harmonious, Orderly, and Balance natural action will become the result of such Divine Thought, therefore, True and Real Blackness is both external as well as internal and the two must verify the reality of being One, in Harmony, Order, and Balance, guided by the action of a Divine Mind, therefore to Hate is to verify an acceptance of Evil action is present, which verify a behavior that is destructive in Thought, Ways, and Action and such become the verifier of a Nature acted out in an evil, sinful, lying and deceitful attitudinal and behavioral manner, giving off a reflection that be the Mind of Lucifer and not that of a Divine Being.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    As they say: "man Creates Gods in his own Image" ...

(Think I'll go watch Dogma again ... Chris Rock as the "Thirteenth Apostle", Linda Fiorentino as the "Last Zion", Alannis Morriset(sp?) as "God" (whose mere voice shatters the head of Ben Affleck ("Bartleby(?)"), Matt Damon as "Loki" ... Funny, irreverant and just chock full of "commentary" on the whichness of this "stuff". cute.)

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    spatail energy in oxegen

The breath as it is often called is filled with spatial energy can be digestged by our lungs and introduced in our blood stream as energy(sekem) . This energy force also assists with maintaining our health. We as nubians with mealin have multiple electrons within us that enable us to absorb the spatial energy. through life practice and study we can harvest and manifest it at will can u please give me feed back on this manner?

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    I need not say more, you have said it all.

Wisdom unto you beloved.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder