MAMA DESTEE

Discussion in 'Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions' started by truetothecause, Oct 20, 2007.

1. truetothecause

truetothecause Well-Known Member MEMBER

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Hey...

Couple of questions if I may:?;

1. In my control panel, how come my "subscribed threadss" folder show 0:?: I can see the threads I've subscribed to and/or threads started in from my profile page..yet..not from cp? Can you Help:?:
    2. During chat sessions...I am UNABLE to STAY Black:SuN035: Please ask any one of the chat mods what I Am talking about here..they should BE able to explain it. Isn't it weird ya'll:?; I have asked them on several occasions yet have not RE~cieved a RE~ply. AND...this is NOT intended to hurt as in...putting the mods on front street....tho.....I KNOW...that in effect...that is happening.

Just a couple things I been curious about.

:hearts2:

2. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    Seems this was RE~solved with a change I made. Guess posts prior to this change can't BE added:?:

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Sister True ... i'm glad you were able to resolve the above.

You can subscribe to any thread on the forum. Just click inside the thread you want to subscribe to. At the top you'll see a dropdown menu titled THREAD TOOLS ... and one of those options is ... Subscribe to This Thread. Here's an image of that :

[​IMG]

In regard to the chat situation ... hmmmm ... that happens to all of us, or most of us, at one time or another. I don't really know what exactly causes the lost connections, getting kicked out repeatedly, etc., ... especially when the chat is working fine for most. Maybe empty your cookies and cache, reset the chat room, restart your pc, and cross your fingers ... :) ... and hopefully it will act right. It's not like we have a super-duper expensive solution, that promises the latest technology with no problems ... we aint got that ... so ... unfortunately, we gotta deal with the little technical difficulties that come along with doing the best we can with what we have.

Maybe others have more tips and tricks that they've learned, and will share them.

I hope this helps Sister!

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

4. truetothecause

The~rapist
    Ratings:
    +843
    rummaging around

Actually this did not help as the problem as you heard it was incorrect. I was referring to the COLOR OF MY TEXT in the chat room and not getting "kicked off" or "booted out" the room.

I KNOW the mods Queen T and can't remember the others knew what I was talking about during that time. I have resolved the issue by performing a ritual...for real! to get my text Black

but...like I said..I was rummaging around old threads and smiled when I saw this one of my first post here and it's updated to the 'support' area.

Love you SiStaR..

M.E.