Malicious use of the THANK YOU feature.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Let's start by saying (Thank you) is a wondeful tool to express our thanks for the
post/poem/reply and so forth, while all this is in review of brother's skuderjaymes complaint
of malicious use and bad intention and vice verse

Note :
Often when it seem like a rush of thank you on posts it's sometime the high spirit
of the member and without saying a word they give thanks
or a (thank you) for your comment.

$$RICH$$,

Glad to see you back, splendid decision, besides, this is not so much a case/complaint but a question/suggestion about a wonderful program of acknowledgement. I certainly hope that the parties and management can reach an amiable resolve. My interest is peaked in this matter due to my willingness to give Thank You's, unabashedly.

Thank you very much Brother Rich for your attention to this.

And as this "Violation" matter is being reviewed, I ask that Brother Skuderjaymes' motives and intent in his behavior towards me also be reviewed.

He accuses me of being "passive-aggressive" towards him, but in this very thread he admits that this subject is about ME; but took "offense" because I responded to him.

Now, as far as I remember, BEFORE yesterday, my LAST "Thank You" to him was on Dec. 7th.

I've already given the links to his poem and my poem for review of how THAT situation went down. And, after our clash in my poem, I had ignored him.

But, just YESTERDAY, I did comment in his thread, "Us and Our Boys."

Just YESTERDAY, he gave ME a "Thank You" for my post in his thread.
http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=618531&postcount=4

Then, he turns right around and posts THIS thread about ME, complaining about "MALICIOUS" Thank Yous.

And, yes, I did LOAD HIM UP on Thank Yous yesterday, but only AFTER this thread about me.

But, I think that Brother Skuderjaymes harbors an intense dislike for me because of our disagreement
in my thread, "The Masculinity Project."

So, THEN, (5 DAYS after I posted it), he COMPLAINED about my poem response to his poem and even asked the Moderators to REMOVE my poem.....We had a clash about it, and I agreed to ignore his poetry.

And when THAT wasn't enough for him, THEN he started THIS complaint against me.

So, while Brother Skuderjaymes applies these negative and disparaging "COMPARISONS" to my character, I think HIS motives and intent in his behavior towards me should also be assessed.

... you zeroed in and
pushed them all out... exactly like a white supremacist would do.. or a prison
guard.. or a slaver.. .

.. But now, because of your animosity for me, it's flooded with nothing but contempt and bad feelings.. so, I won't start there anymore.

It's a shame.. I was really really excited about this site.. I'll tell you: white supremacy is cold genius... can turn everything thats supposed to be all good all bad.

The REAL issue here is that he is angry about a clash we had in the Discussion Forum from SEVERAL WEEKS AGO.
http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61274&page=8

So, he WAITED for his opportunity for REVENGE:
FIRST he attacked me and my poem response.

And, NOW, he uses THIS complaint against me.

IMO, Brother Skuderjaymes is just using whatever he can to attack my character all because he does not like me.

And that's okay that he doesn't like me, but he should not be allowed to discredit my character with "TRUMPED UP" charges and accusations.

$$RICH$$,

Glad to see you back, splendid decision, besides, this is not so much a case/complaint but a question/suggestion about a wonderful program of acknowledgement. I certainly hope that the parties and management can reach an amiable resolve. My interest is peaked in this matter due to my willingness to give Thank You's, unbiasedly.

Thank you very much, Brother Clyde. :toast:

Your very observation here is even more evidence that this "question/suggestion" from Brother Skuderjaymes is just a thinly veiled attempt to mask a "question/suggestion" as a passive-aggressive attack and an IMPLIED "complaint" against me.

Let's start by saying (Thank you) is a wondeful tool to express our thanks for the
post/poem/reply and so forth, while all this is in review of brother's skuderjaymes complaint
of malicious use and bad intention and vice verse

Note :
Often when it seem like a rush of thank you on posts it's sometime the high spirit
of the member and without saying a word they give thanks
or a (thank you) for your comment.

Rich, to avoid any confusion, I'd like to note that this thread began as a
suggestion for a feature. it's not a complaint. My complaint has been
formally introduced here: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61980

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back