Black Relationships : males opinions on dating single mothers

Kemetstry said:
Raising a child has always required two people to do the job right
NNQueen said:
What proof do you have to support this statement? Aren't you making a broad sweeping assumption that even though two people (assuming you meant parents or guardians) are "raising" that both are making a positive impact on a child/ren?

Queenie :spinstar:
beyond that, why doesn't he have two people raising his child?
how can you tell others what to do if you can't do it yourself?
how can the pot call the kettle black?

Originally Posted by Kemetstry
I wasnt even talking to you! WHATEVER SUGA!! If it is posted then I have a right to respond. Or do you want to dispute that as well?And the person who I was talking to wasnt offended. WHY do you and others feel compelled to defend ( a grown woman, I might add ) anything in a skirt. If the skirt does wrong, is it not wrong? WRONG IS WRONG! PERIOD!If a man points the wrongness out, does that make it less wrong? NO!
This lynch mob mentality has gone too far. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER PLEASE!!! You are not being lynched you are only getting replies to the statements you make. It was an attempte lynching alright. Stirred up by that liar Moreover, if you must know, the men good women bad comes from a famous ( should I say infamous ) infamous-having an extremely bad reputation By those that are insecure and immature: Finally something that makes sense. thread that's over 10 years old. She knew exactly what it was from. She was not offended.

I defined Mookie as a no good man. I asked women why would you even date Mookie, let alone let him touch you in the most intimate way possible. I could argue that sisters in this very room came to his defense. If I get to attack Mookie, ( and be called bitter for doing so ) I get to attack Skanketta equally! I keep wondering, why yall seem to be defending both?!!? I have not defended your Mookie or Skanketta. You dont know it, but you've been defending skanketta all along. Go back and review your statements! I will not make exuses for people who don't want to own up to what they have created and I do not condone trifling behavior. I am not raw or immature in my approach. YES YOU ARE EXTREMELY RAW!!! See, you just cant handle directness and the truth The immaturity comes in the reaction to directness. You claim you want realness and honesty from a man. When he gives it, you attack! I told the author and you, str8 up what guys think about dating women with children. Well kill the messenger. NAAAAAAAA Don't want to go to jail, Thanx anyway.I thought you guys were over the age of 21. At least 18. Was I wrong? 29 yrs old Thank you very much! Coulda foooooled me! Women dont need their hands held when explained things. Sure don't! Then quit asking that panderer to do it But many of you seem to need and want that in life. You know I think you want to be the hand holder Kem.I dont hold hands. If you're grown, you deal with the pain and move on It may explain why problems exist. Now if you want me to say, Yes Virginia, 2+2=6. Let me know right now. NO I DON'T! Oh yes you do But let me say, that isnt any definition of a woman that I was raised to know. And I was raised by the real deals! If you want it str8, with no chaser, that's how I give it.

You dont want to deal with the stereotype of the single mother out here. Why the hell would I want to deal with a STEREOTYPE defined as-A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or imageYet you see all the problems with being it.Because dear, perception is reality I'm telling you how many guys feel. And if you all have successful relationships, then it doesnt apply. But if you got drama or nothing, then listen and learn. LIFE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FEELINGS. Life is what it is and it does not need to care it has no ability to care. So yes I believe I have noticed that little detail. Then quit whining You had to have noticed this. Me telling you the truth, does not make me the enemy. YOU MAKE YOURSELF THE ENEMY BY THE POSTS YOU CREATE!! Oh BS!!! Secondly the truth, in my book, is always respected and wise. Appreciated as well. But I have one question. Just because KEMETSTRY has spoken does that automatically make everything you state the truth? When I back it up with facts and others concur, yes it does!!! That other brother, that seems to want to wear a certain person's clothes and makeup, is not your friend! MAN!!! You know everything don't you. Where have you been all my life, I can't believe I have made this far without your knowledge......smh....... You are indeed a str8 up trip and a KNOW IT ALL See, I knew there was some sexual tension here. Look I'm spoken for. Maybe some other time In fact, if a brother tells you too often exactly what you want to hear. RUN!!!!! He is satan in disguise.

Now, how many times do I have to say that I was joking with another individual before you catch on? SEVERAL TIMES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!! The joke wasnt meant for you. You're coming in on the tale end of the convo. But out Geez! And it wasnt rude. You were dipping in a private convo.Then why didn't you just email her if it was so "private"? Because it was spoken directly to her Take my comments as a whole. That is a definite sign of maturity Your an expert on maturity as well. MY GOODNESS!!! So good to know your many attributes Bro. Kem We still arent going out this weekend. Now go let the panderer suck up to you

YOU ALWAYS COULD MAKE ME LAUGH :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SUCH A RIOT!!!!

HAHAHA

You would think....

Sanaiah25 said:
Since both men and women are dealing with this similar issue, you would think both sides could be a bit more understanding and considerate. :grouphug:

However, carrying an opposing view for whatever reasons, seems to get you targetted doesnt it? :dance1:

NNQueen said:
What proof do you have to support this statement? Aren't you making a broad sweeping assumption that even though two people (assuming you meant parents or guardians) are "raising" that both are making a positive impact on a child/ren?

Queenie :spinstar:

The proof has been outlined long ago. But as everyone in here seems to forget the studies. I will look them back up and post them

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back