Black Relationships : males opinions on dating single mothers

Kemetstry said:
I wasnt even talking to you! And the person who I was talking to wasnt offended. WHY do you and others feel compelled to defend ( a grown woman, I might add ) anything in a skirt. If the skirt does wrong, is it not wrong? If a man points the wrongness out, does that make it less wrong?
This lynch mob mentality has gone too far. Moreover, if you must know, the men good women bad comes from a famous ( should I say infamous ) thread that's over 10 years old. She knew exactly what it was from. She was not offended.

I defined Mookie as a no good man. I asked women why would you even date Mookie, let alone let him touch you in the most intimate way possible. I could argue that sisters in this very room came to his defense. If I get to attack Mookie, ( and be called bitter for doing so ) I get to attack Skanketta equally! I keep wondering, why yall seem to be defending both?!!? I am not raw or immature in my approach. The immaturity comes in the reaction to directness. You claim you want realness and honesty from a man. When he gives it, you attack! I told the author and you, str8 up what guys think about dating women with children. Well kill the messenger. I thought you guys were over the age of 21. At least 18. Was I wrong? Women dont need their hands held when explained things. but many of you seem to need and want that in life. It may explain why problems exist. Now if you want me to say, Yes Virginia, 2+2=6. Let me know right now. But let me say, that isnt any definition of a woman that I was raised to know. And I was raised by the real deals! If you want it str8, with no chaser, that's how I give it.

You dont want to deal with the stereotype of the single mother out here. Yet you see all the problems with being it. I'm telling you how many guys feel. And if you all have successful relationships, then it doesnt apply. But if you got drama or nothing, then listen and learn. LIFE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FELLINGS. You had to have noticed this. Me telling you the truth, does not make me the enemy. That other brother, that seems to want to wear a certain person's clothes and makeup, is not your friend! In fact, if a brother tells you too often exactly what you want to hear. RUN!!!!! He is satan in disguise.

Now, how many times do I have to say that I was joking with another individual before you catch on? Geez! And it wasnt rude. You were dipping in a private convo. Take my comments as a whole. That is a definite sign of maturity.

Now, back on topic please :hiya:

Yeah,the truth is hard to swallow.
Many women are aware of where they went wrong in life.
You can't speak for all single mothers.
All single mothers are not shankeeta's.
Some are tiffanys:blowkiss:
To generalize hurts when it is already hard enough trying to maintain as a single parent.
You can speak your truth as you see fit,
but that does not mean it's mine.:blowkiss:

jamesfrmphilly said:
in other words, you can dish it out to all the women but when your turn comes you cannot hang?
you make a career out of criticizing every woman who has a child but you have done the same as they have?
you have a child. you do not have a mother for that child. how did that happen?
didn't you check her character before you put your seed into her?
what did you do that is any different from what these sisters have done?

for the record: i have had a child. that child had his mother and his father married and together during his childhood.
i supported my family and she stayed home with our baby.
i worked two jobs and made it happen.

my son had a mother.

what's up homie?

You are quite a man James!

LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE SUGA!

Originally Posted by Kemetstry
I wasnt even talking to you! WHATEVER SUGA!! If it is posted then I have a right to respond. Or do you want to dispute that as well?And the person who I was talking to wasnt offended. WHY do you and others feel compelled to defend ( a grown woman, I might add ) anything in a skirt. If the skirt does wrong, is it not wrong? WRONG IS WRONG! PERIOD!If a man points the wrongness out, does that make it less wrong? NO!
This lynch mob mentality has gone too far. GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER PLEASE!!! You are not being lynched you are only getting replies to the statements you make. Moreover, if you must know, the men good women bad comes from a famous ( should I say infamous ) infamous-having an extremely bad reputation : Finally something that makes sense. thread that's over 10 years old. She knew exactly what it was from. She was not offended.

I defined Mookie as a no good man. I asked women why would you even date Mookie, let alone let him touch you in the most intimate way possible. I could argue that sisters in this very room came to his defense. If I get to attack Mookie, ( and be called bitter for doing so ) I get to attack Skanketta equally! I keep wondering, why yall seem to be defending both?!!? I have not defended your Mookie or Skanketta. I will not make exuses for people who don't want to own up to what they have created and I do not condone trifling behavior. I am not raw or immature in my approach. YES YOU ARE EXTREMELY RAW!!!The immaturity comes in the reaction to directness. You claim you want realness and honesty from a man. When he gives it, you attack! I told the author and you, str8 up what guys think about dating women with children. Well kill the messenger. NAAAAAAAA Don't want to go to jail, Thanx anyway.I thought you guys were over the age of 21. At least 18. Was I wrong? 29 yrs old Thank you very much! Women dont need their hands held when explained things. Sure don't! But many of you seem to need and want that in life. You know I think you want to be the hand holder Kem.It may explain why problems exist. Now if you want me to say, Yes Virginia, 2+2=6. Let me know right now. NO I DON'T! But let me say, that isnt any definition of a woman that I was raised to know. And I was raised by the real deals! If you want it str8, with no chaser, that's how I give it.

You dont want to deal with the stereotype of the single mother out here. Why the hell would I want to deal with a STEREOTYPE defined as-A conventional, formulaic, and oversimplified conception, opinion, or imageYet you see all the problems with being it. I'm telling you how many guys feel. And if you all have successful relationships, then it doesnt apply. But if you got drama or nothing, then listen and learn. LIFE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FEELINGS. Life is what it is and it does not need to care it has no ability to care. So yes I believe I have noticed that little detail. You had to have noticed this. Me telling you the truth, does not make me the enemy. YOU MAKE YOURSELF THE ENEMY BY THE POSTS YOU CREATE!! Secondly the truth, in my book, is always respected and wise. Appreciated as well. But I have one question. Just because KEMETSTRY has spoken does that automatically make everything you state the truth? That other brother, that seems to want to wear a certain person's clothes and makeup, is not your friend! MAN!!! You know everything don't you. Where have you been all my life, I can't believe I have made this far without your knowledge......smh....... You are indeed a str8 up trip and a KNOW IT ALL In fact, if a brother tells you too often exactly what you want to hear. RUN!!!!! He is satan in disguise.

Now, how many times do I have to say that I was joking with another individual before you catch on? SEVERAL TIMES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FUNNY!!!!! Geez! And it wasnt rude. You were dipping in a private convo.Then why didn't you just email her if it was so "private"? Take my comments as a whole. That is a definite sign of maturity Your an expert on maturity as well. MY GOODNESS!!! So good to know your many attributes Bro. Kem

Peace.

he bitter because he don't have a woman or don't have a woman because he bitter

we men have a tremendous desire for a woman.
when this desire is frustrated for whatever reason it hurts us a lot.
this comes out in different ways for different men.
some get harsh and bitter. this makes it even more difficult for them to get a woman.
some guys can own up to it and some just get mad at the world.
in most cases having a decent woman will make a man mellow.
cats is suffering out there.
try to understand.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back