Black Relationships : Male/Female Questions Before Sex

Zulile said:
I browsed this list and thought - wow - I hope most would know the answers to the majority of these questions long before thinking about sleeping with someone ;) your name? married? have kids? smoke? Kill someone? warrant for your arrest? :lol: and although nice to know, whether or not my partner can rollerskate.. hmmm.. cant see how that answer would effect my potential sexual relationship with him :)

In addition (and exclusion) to some of the above, two things I'd find out in the course of things - are you circumcised.. and .. would you ever consider a vasectomy ;) Again, not that either would prevent me from committing to a relationship, but these are some things a women should just know...
Those are excellent questions. When you have time you should add them to the list.

Da Street So'ja said:
look at all the question

can't we just chill and learn each other?

lol
We try that now and it doesn’t work. Too many "single parent homes"...too many unwed mothers...too many...NO! We can slow all of that down to a crawl. The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) want you to go so fast, going through the motions of reacting to what they are doing against you, that you will not take the time to think and ask questions. You just keep seeking to feel good rather than build anything, which is what they want us to do. And they got us...right where they want us. If black males and black females are going to build anything that benefits black people we are going to have to start with each other.

Da Street So'ja said:
so sad the state of relations nowadays

lol
The idea is that if you're in the process of even thinking about having sexual intercourse with someone you should, at the same time, be thinking about and making plans to spend the rest of your life with that person. But what do we do? We want to get in and get out. And the racists (white supremacists) know that and so they orchestrate things to happen such that the effect is too many "single parent homes"...too many unwed mothers...and so on and so forth...an increase in what is called homosexual activity. They know us better than we know us according to the evidence. But we can change that by changing our own behavior so that we get the effect that should be, rather than the effect that will give us instant gratification.

We don't think long term for the most part and this is evidence that we don't. But we can. We can begin to think and plan 500 years down the road by taking and accepting responsibility and problem solving. We can say...today...that 100 years from now we are going to have less than 5% of the black male population incarcerated. How do we do that? By promoting codified speech and action for how black male and black female relations come into being, their focus, and how they are managed to protect and educate the young. Let's face it...without each other we are lost and subject to total domination just as we are right now.

By solving the problem of black male and black female relations you solve the problem of the so-called black family. By solving the problem of the black family you solve the problem of what the black children learn and how they learn it. And then it becomes reciprocal because the children grow up with the idea of how things should work and their focus is keener.

How do we solve the problem of the black male and black female relations? Well first of all no more of that hit it and quite it. If you're planning to have sexual intercourse with someone you should be planning to spend the rest of your life with that someone. Male and Female ONLY! Nothing else produces a constructive effect. And one of the ways how to plan to get to know each other is to ask all of the questions you need to know about the person that determines whether or not you want to spend the rest of your life with that person before you have sexual intercourse with that person. That's where the list comes from.

If we don't plan to get out of this mess we are just planning to remain in it. 100 years from now there will be more black males in prison than walking the street if we don't plan to work against the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) by replacing it with a SYSTEM of justice. The speech and actions that I've laid out not only work against THEM...because with us stronger as a unit we can defeat THEM because THEY will not be able to pit us against each other...but it also helps to produce justice by keeping all of our interactions constructive.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back