Khasm13 : maldek.....

oh ish...i didn't know the destruction of maldek was connected to the mayan calender in this fashion....wow
let me dig a lil deeper....thanks info and e.g.

one love
khasm

Peace

'as above, so below'..... Our ancestors always had the knowledge which is how they were able to align the pyramids right & exact! Even in alignment with the pyramid and face on mars......

When the scriptures refer to the 7th heaven, it is speaking about the Orion Censtellation. Thus, the 7th day eventist's who think there name comes from the sabbath, but if they were to look deeper into it, it really brings that back HOME LITTERALLY. It all points to where we CAMED DOWN FROM!

"the sons of God CAME DOWN and went IN UNTO the daughters of MEN"

Case & point, if one were to follow the story in the so called garden of eden. When god went to punish Adam and Eve when he found them hiding because they realized they were naked, where did he send them?

where is the real proof or references of the existance of Maldek> Any scientific reords? Any Kemetic manuscripts, or Dravidian or Popol Vu? Any oral tradition fromthe Dogon? The mos current sources are Zechariah Stichin, a researcher, wise enough to state that the fantastic stories of the Bible should not be tacken literaly but metaphoricaly, but says the Enuma Elish, "should" be taken as scientific fact, and gives a new big up to white supremacy, by claiming African were created to be slaves to dig gold, for outerspace giants, like in that dumb L Ron Hubbard flik with John Travolta Or David Icke who has yet to prove the existance of shapeshifting reptilians Or Dr York, who claims he is from another planet

from my limited understanding of this theory thus far these aliens created "humans" to mine for gold...of course we were the first on this planet so that is basically us...but every other race was derived from us....much like all of these different so called pure breed dogs that are derived from the wolf...

maybe that is why the wolf is so feared nowadays...

gold is a great conductor of electricity and is immune to a lot of toxic corrosives so i can see why it would be a commodity to more evolved beings....

one love
khasm

from my limited understanding of this theory thus far these aliens created "humans" to mine for gold...of course we were the first on this planet so that is basically us...but every other race was derived from us....much like all of these different so called pure breed dogs that are derived from the wolf...

maybe that is why the wolf is so feared nowadays...

one love
khasm

PEACE

gold is a great conductor of electricity and is immune to a lot of toxic corrosives so i can see why it would be a commodity to more evolved beings....
- they just went on a 2 or 3 year GOLD DRIVE thru 'Cash for Gold' so they can corner the market. Even used entertainers to gas people into giving up their gold for chump change.. I wonder why!

maybe this is why the book of enoch was excluded from the bible....

one love
khasm

peace

Also, how would JUDE come to know the words of Enoch if they were not in the 'by-bill'?
Jude 1:14-15 [14] Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, "Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, [15] to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back