Khasm13 : maldek.....

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    has anyone heard of this destroyed planet before?

one love
    khasm

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

A long time ago i heard something about it. It was said to be a planet between Mars and Jupiter i think that was purposely destroyed and thru this solar system off balance....

I also just did a quick search and they are saying that the planet either destroyed itself in a nuclear explosion (which i doubt), or it was destroyed by ships/crafts from Niburu. (have to check into that later)

It further states that the debris and impact of the explosion cratered the inner planets and modified their orbits. Mars was particularly hard hit leaving its surface a scarred and barren wasteland. Our Moon is heavily cratered because it was originally Maldek's moon receiving the brunt of the explosion. It served as a kind of Noah's ark for Maldek's survivors before it was blasted away and captured by our Earth. Another theory circulating is that what was left of Maldek actually became our Earth. Maldek's other moons were also sent hurtling in all directions. It may be that mini-planets like Chiron or Quaoar or even Pluto may have once been moons of Maldek.

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i just found out about this planet recently...it's destruction makes the most sense out of mars and the moon....the theories that i've heard thus far really don't sound as feasible...i'm going to have to do more research....thanks bruh!

one love
    khasm

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
  5. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace gods. Dr York talks about the explosion this planet by what some call the annunaki. The story states that maldek was blown up by the nibru what is non known as planet x or the house of many rooms that housed the 144,000 thousand spoke of in the book of revelations. Maldek was the home of the draconians. From the dracos constellation. Any way some how nibru got of control and collided with maldek and destroyed it creating the asteroid belt. Two crafts that were released by maldek two attack the nibru were destroyed and fell to the earth creating what is no known as the grand canyon. This piece seperated and became what is non known as the moon in the story. In retaliation the maldekians destroyed the atmosphere surrounding the home planet of the annunaki that is located in the Orion constellation and has sirrus a,b and c as stars. This intern made the annunaki return to earth to mine gold. They were known as the great alchemist or in our case alkemetist. Changing minerals to gold. There were master scientist as well they created a slave in third own image and like Ness to do thier bidding..

6. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Did not no u posted it bruh lol anyway the seem to be along the same ideation.

7. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    where is the real proof or references of the existance of Maldek> Any scientific reords? Any Kemetic manuscripts, or Dravidian or Popol Vu? Any oral tradition fromthe Dogon? The mos current sources are Zechariah Stichin, a researcher, wise enough to state that the fantastic stories of the Bible should not be tacken literaly but metaphoricaly, but says the Enuma Elish, "should" be taken as scientific fact, and gives a new big up to white supremacy, by claiming African were created to be slaves to dig gold, for outerspace giants, like in that dumb L Ron Hubbard flik with John Travolta Or David Icke who has yet to prove the existance of shapeshifting reptilians Or Dr York, who claims he is from another planet

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    just doing research brother...

one love
    khasm

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

You were right brother E.G., everytime we start a cipher and start building someone always comes in HATIN' like they're tryin to protect something.......****!!!

I'm still looking into this, but for the time being here are some of the basics of Nibiru just to get back and stay on track and keep this thread moving in it's proper direction.....

WHAT IS NIBIRU?

This Dark Star has five minor planets, the sixth an Earth-sized Homeworld and the seventh the planet or object we call Nibiru. The Homeworld is much like Earth and is where the Annunaki ‘’Giants or Gods of old’’ live. Nibiru is largely uninhabitable and acts more as a battle station.

When the dark star is at perihelion (closest approach to our Sun) at 60 to 70 Astronomical Units (AU), Nibiru’s orbit, which is at 60 AU from its parent, has a wide enough orbit to cut through our solar system, usually in the vicinity of Jupiter’s orbit, although this can vary.

Nibiru’s orbital inclination is some 30 degrees to our solar plane or ecliptic. As Nibiru cuts through our solar system in retrograde motion to the other planets it sometimes displaces planets causing general havoc in the process.

Its passage is momentous and short, taking only a few weeks or months at most after which it disappears from view. It is fiery red in color with debris-filled tail and circling it are a number of moons.

Nibiru and its moons were responsible thousands of years ago for such feats as the destruction of planet Maldek which is now the asteroid belt. It also caused the craters or surface scars on the Moon or Planets of our solar system, as well as their varying axial tilts and orbits. It caused the sinking of Atlantis and Noah’s flood. It is the physical link or ‘’ferry’’ between our solar system and the dark star system of its Brown Dwarf Star and passes from our solar system about every 3,600 years.

Nibiru will first be seen by everyday people by May 15th 2009 as a faint reddish object. It will be moving up from below Earth’s Orbit and the only way to see it is from a south very southern location of Earth. By May 2011, naked eye viewing will be possible by all people. December 21, 2012, Nibiru will pass through the ecliptic plane, seen as bright red star and will look as a second Sun around the size of our Moon. Earthquakes and very bad weather will take place! It’s important to note that the Mayans’ Calendar ends on December 21, 2012! (see 'the olmec problem' thread for more info. on the mayans and their calendar)

peace

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    oh ish...i didn't know the destruction of maldek was connected to the mayan calender in this fashion....wow
    let me dig a lil deeper....thanks info and e.g.

one love
    khasm

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the explosion of maldek and its moon

2. images of the people of maldek