Black People : MALCOM X SAID THEY WERE DOGS-LQQK AT THEIR TAILS

all right, all right.. hang on a second..

DUTCHESS said:
I'm no expert in FREAKNOLOGY

That had me cracking up over here :lol: :lol: I like it! I'm going to use it :)

But.....

2 totally different topics here

1. whites are mutants. This I agree with.

2. 7/10 being born with tails - I do not.

Again, white being mutants - all good.

but the entire thread is about white folk having tails - I've looked, havent found any "credible" information to support that 7/10 whites have tails. Yes - I have found human tails - but across the colour spectrum, and certainly never at that ratio.

As Destee stated earlier - anyone can post - but to be credible and true in your desire to educate/teach - you should be open to supplying further information.

But.....2 totally different topics here
:?: Expound please. Maybe you have a different definition.
freak
1. A thing or occurrence that is markedly unusual or irregular: A freak of nature produced the midsummer snow.
2. An abnormally formed organism, especially a person or animal regarded as a curiosity or monstrosity

1. whites are mutants. This I agree with.
All whites:?:

2. 7/10 being born with tails - I do not.
Well if youre saying that (((all))) whites are mutants, why is it so hard for you to trust that seven out of ten of them are born with some sort of spinal deformity(tail)

Again, white being mutants - all good.
:?:
but the entire thread is about white folk having tails - I've looked, havent found any "credible" information to support that 7/10 whites have tails.
"Credible" basically means believable. So did you find any credible statistics from the thousands of web pages when you searched human tail and/or the many different names for the human tail:?: Zulile, if you go back and look at the posted pictures each tail is different. Heres another type thats not posted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnxzqeT466A

Maybe you wont find my exact statistic, you may come across a statistic thats only speaking of one type of tail...once again...I named the book that I have, if thats not good enough for you, oh well ...I won't miss:boring: over it and darn sure not going to :cry: about it. Btw...I have many books on a variety of subjects including medical books, and I still have many books I need to purchase, fyi
Yes - I have found human tails - but across the colour spectrum, and certainly never at that ratio.
You do know that color (melanin) doesnt mean a person is AFRICAN, right? Did you find Africans with tails?
As Destee stated earlier - anyone can post - but to be credible and true in your desire to educate/teach - you should be open to supplying further information.
:em2700: No comment...this time!

Son of RA said:
DUTCHESS said:
You should really refrain from using words such as "weird", "strange" and "funny" to describe these :danger: people. THIS IS NO JOKE or GAME! I did not share this information for laughter, THIS IS SERIOUS! I shared this information to let my people know that this is not NATURAL...but...:danger: unNATURAL...:danger: My people must know (if they don't already) that we are dealing with FREAKS OF NATURE.
DUTCHESS said:
So true and let me add they are very DANGEROUS people (psychologically) heading the whole world on a path of destruction. The world is being manipulated by the psychology/culture of the caucasian. So called "people of color" want everything that the caucasians have deemed good even if it kills them.

DUTCHESS said:
I NEVER SAID IT WAS SECRET!!! I SHARED MY INFO. :hearthis: I'm no expert in FREAKNOLOGY
DUTCHESS said:
:haha:

Dr Frances Cress Welshing has dealt with the subject of the caucasians being mutations. So has many other African Generals/Teachers. Caucasion scientists know that caucasians are mutations. Caucasian Frankenstein scientists have created mutated rats, mice, tigers, snakes, etc in their laboratories. This same caucasian psychology (anti-nature) has threated the world's food supply with mutated food. These frankenstein scientists in the name of progress are mixing plant genes with animal genes to give us tomatoes , etc that can last longer in the grocery stores just to increase the profit margin of the company. These same freaks have given the world seedless watermelon, grapes, etc. This same caucasian psychology created the nuclear bomb, mustard gas, the AK-47, racism, sexism, heroin, LSD, PCP, cyanide, preservatives, uranium weapons of destruction, guillotine, machine gun, etc (Note: so called "people of color" are now into creating weapons of destruction because they have accepted and adopted the caucasian psychology/mentality. The same goes for "people of color' indulging in violence, perversion, etc). Death, violence and destruction is what the caucasian loves and strives off of. Now if you want to know what is wrong with the world look at the people who run it, caucasians. Check out the culture/psychology that the world operates off of. Yes, caucasians are a very dangerous people (deceitful, evil, slick) and the African's ignorance or denial of it is the root of a lot of their problems. For those still wanting to find excuses for your master (the caucasian) just consult with a few African Generals/Teachers because you need guidance and direction: Dr Franes Cress Welshing, Ancestor Amos Wilson, Neely Fuller, Imhotep Lliala O Afrika, Ancestor John Henrik Clarke , Wayne Chandler and many more. Just do some research!!!

Tranquility
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:::bowdown: Son of RA...:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:....Thank you so much for your input.:blowkiss:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back