Black People : MALCOM X SAID THEY WERE DOGS-LQQK AT THEIR TAILS

First of all, my ancestors (which you assume to know enough about to insult) never claimed to come from apes. Secondly, saying that being white is a mutation doesn't respond at all to the point about your '7 out of 10 ..." statistic. like I said it was very simple and you had plenty of time to deal with this directly but now you want to obesess further about white people's evolution and and how weird their skin is. I'm sure you want continue on thinking you're actually enlightening people with everything strange and funny about white people but it's truly sad that you mimic the same attitudes as those you hate so much.
We cut each other down over who's more black/African yet can only rely on the white man's language to communicate. You underestimate your people's intelligence when you react with personal insults as a way of dealling with those who question your attempt at telling the "TRUTH". from what you're saying, that pale "Arab" W.D. Fard Muhammad (whose looks white as snow on that saviour's day picture) is low on the evolutionary totem-pole yet he's responsible for teaching Elijah this stuff that's used to pimp black people's aggression. sounds like a great recipe for black unity: Another pale man from the "middle-east" with more tails/tales to chase.
Once again this about your "expert" knowledge about white people's backsides that's sooo important of a secret you can't share it with "imposters." My questions had nothing to do mutations but everything to do with how gullible and emotional you think your own people are with the way you present "TRUTH". Answering a question with another question,you obviously know more about "dancing", especially around this issue.

sigh...

Destee said:
I find the information interesting, and would invite any who do work in a hospital or environment where babies are born, to share with us if they've seen this. 7 out of 10 is a lot, and if true, there will be many who are able to substantiate what you are saying. I'm just not one of them, as i have no clue.

My father, previously politically exiled in the USA and EU - practiced as an OBGYN for around a decade from NY to Wa - delivering thousands of white babies.

Occasional spinal deformaties - no tails.

The volume of Black medical professionals in birthing facilities would never allow this to remain "secret", particularily if it only pertained to white people.

eyesee - I dont believe you are actually expecting proof here ;) "he said, she said" isnt that enough? :lol: (no answer required)

eyesee said:
First of all, my ancestors (which you assume to know enough about to insult)
:?: SO YOU ARE A WHITE WOMAN:?:
Secondly, saying that being white is a mutation doesn't respond at all to the point about your '7 out of 10 ..." statistic.
:hearthis: What's a mutation??? Read this thread again, I provided my source...also... I recommended for you to do your own research, there's a wealth of information on the net about this subject.
you want to obesess further about white people's evolution and and how weird their skin is.
I SIMPLY SHARED PICTURES AND INFO...:lol: YOU ARE THE ONE OBSESSED WITH THE STATISTIC I MENTIONED>see below :lol:
OBSESSION: 1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

I'm sure you want continue on thinking you're actually enlightening people with everything strange and funny about white people
You should really refrain from using words such as "weird", "strange" and "funny" to describe these :danger: people. THIS IS NO JOKE or GAME! I did not share this information for laughter, THIS IS SERIOUS! I shared this information to let my people know that this is not NATURAL...but...:danger: unNATURAL...:danger: My people must know (if they don't already) that we are dealing with FREAKS OF NATURE.
We cut each other down over who's more black/African
WE??? Speak for yourself!!!
You underestimate your people's intelligence when you react with personal insults as a way of dealling with those who question your attempt at telling the "TRUTH".
You should know very well...by now...that I do not consider "you"..."my" people.

from what you're saying, that pale "Arab" W.D. Fard Muhammad (whose looks white as snow on that saviour's day picture) is low on the evolutionary totem-pole yet he's responsible for teaching Elijah this stuff that's used to pimp black people's aggression. sounds like a great recipe for black unity: Another pale man from the "middle-east" with more tails/tales to chase.
:nono: :whip: OBSESSION: 1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.

Once again this about your "expert" knowledge about white people's backsides that's sooo important of a secret you can't share it with "imposters."
I NEVER SAID IT WAS SECRET!!! I SHARED MY INFO. :hearthis: I'm no expert in FREAKNOLOGY
My questions had nothing to do mutations
Oh yes they did! :hearthis: Research, Research, Research.:geek: :read:
mu·ta·tion
1. The act or process of being altered or changed.
2. An alteration or change, as in nature, form, or quality.
3. Genetics
a. A change of the DNA sequence within a gene or chromosome of an organism resulting in the creation of a new character or trait not found in the parental type.
b. The process by which such a change occurs in a chromosome, either through an alteration in the nucleotide sequence of the DNA coding for a gene or through a change in the physical arrangement of a chromosome.
c. A mutant.

but everything to do with how gullible and emotional you think your own people are with the way you present "TRUTH".
:hearthis:You are the only one:qqb020: :qqb020: :qqb020: :qqb020:

Zulile said:
My father, previously politically exiled in the USA and EU - practiced as an OBGYN for around a decade from NY to Wa - delivering thousands of white babies.

Occasional spinal deformaties - no tails.

The volume of Black medical professionals in birthing facilities would never allow this to remain "secret", particularily if it only pertained to white people.

:hiya: Zulile. :SuN034: It's no secret Z. There's plenty of information about it on the internet, pictures, also books. Fyi, a tail is a type of spinal deformation, theres many different types. Thanks for your input!

DUTCHESS said:
You should really refrain from using words such as "weird", "strange" and "funny" to describe these :danger: people. THIS IS NO JOKE or GAME! I did not share this information for laughter, THIS IS SERIOUS! I shared this information to let my people know that this is not NATURAL...but...:danger: unNATURAL...:danger: My people must know (if they don't already) that we are dealing with FREAKS OF NATURE.
DUTCHESS said:
So true and let me add they are very DANGEROUS people (psychologically) heading the whole world on a path of destruction. The world is being manipulated by the psychology/culture of the caucasian. So called "people of color" want everything that the caucasians have deemed good even if it kills them.

DUTCHESS said:
I NEVER SAID IT WAS SECRET!!! I SHARED MY INFO. :hearthis: I'm no expert in FREAKNOLOGY
DUTCHESS said:
:haha:

Dr Frances Cress Welshing has dealt with the subject of the caucasians being mutations. So has many other African Generals/Teachers. Caucasion scientists know that caucasians are mutations. Caucasian Frankenstein scientists have created mutated rats, mice, tigers, snakes, etc in their laboratories. This same caucasian psychology (anti-nature) has threated the world's food supply with mutated food. These frankenstein scientists in the name of progress are mixing plant genes with animal genes to give us tomatoes , etc that can last longer in the grocery stores just to increase the profit margin of the company. These same freaks have given the world seedless watermelon, grapes, etc. This same caucasian psychology created the nuclear bomb, mustard gas, the AK-47, racism, sexism, heroin, LSD, PCP, cyanide, preservatives, uranium weapons of destruction, guillotine, machine gun, etc (Note: so called "people of color" are now into creating weapons of destruction because they have accepted and adopted the caucasian psychology/mentality. The same goes for "people of color' indulging in violence, perversion, etc). Death, violence and destruction is what the caucasian loves and strives off of. Now if you want to know what is wrong with the world look at the people who run it, caucasians. Check out the culture/psychology that the world operates off of. Yes, caucasians are a very dangerous people (deceitful, evil, slick) and the African's ignorance or denial of it is the root of a lot of their problems. For those still wanting to find excuses for your master (the caucasian) just consult with a few African Generals/Teachers because you need guidance and direction: Dr Franes Cress Welshing, Ancestor Amos Wilson, Neely Fuller, Imhotep Lliala O Afrika, Ancestor John Henrik Clarke , Wayne Chandler and many more. Just do some research!!!

Tranquility

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back