Black People : MALCOM X SAID THEY WERE DOGS-LQQK AT THEIR TAILS

TRUTH from wherever I can get it

JohnHorse said:
Viking2.jpg
LEVITICUS 13:30 Then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin; and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

The "Decent" Origin of white race?

I just watched a horror movie called "the decent" and I was wonder if that is what white people first looked like when they came out of the caves...they were pale, blue eyed and bald (skinhead/white neo nazis) and they walked on all fours sometimes 2....and they "evolved" to adapt in the caves..I encourage everyone to watch it

JohnHorse said:
yea thats the problem I have with the NOI. I RESPECT the NOI, and like alot of the NOI'S stuff, but the people in the NOI act like cult members, they always talking about "the honorable elijah muhammad said this, said that, the messenger said this said that". thats very cult like.
Anything white people dont understand, they call it Satanic or Cult. Cult simply refers to CULTURE.

[How do you know that 7 out 10 white people have their tails surgically removed at birth?]
This fact was validated by CaucASIAN doctors.
Eyesee that since Elijah Muhammad didn't snap those pictures he can't say he's actually seen it to verify his claim either.
Ooooh, you're so concerned about WHO took those :picture: -CAUCASIANS TOOK THOSE :picture:!!!
You're still avoiding my question. It's not about defending white folk or about your great grandmama's cures. It's about claiming some random statistic as being true simply because you don't like 'whitey'.
This is what the Caucasian doctors...aka 'whitey'...are saying
For all the things you can say and prove about white folk you choose tails and some pictures from some other site on the internet?
Yes, this is true. I also have a book about this topic. I wanted to share this information with my Destee family, I'm sure it's :new: info. for some of the family.
"a picture's worth a thousand words" quoting ole whitey eyesee.
My ancestors were tortured to death in this country by CaucASIANS when they spoke their native tongue, so "johnny come late" english is all that I know at the present time.
You presented this piece of propaganda so the burden is on you to explain it, otherwise you lose credibility.
Oh, its no burden, its actually a disburden. Human Embryology and Teratology Third Edition by Ronan R Orahilly and F. Muller
you just seem to be-lie-ve anything as long as it's against whitefolk.
Your mythography is TRUTH also.

torch said:
I just watched a horror movie called "the decent" and I was wonder if that is what white people first looked like when they came out of the caves...they were pale, blue eyed and bald (skinhead/white neo nazis) and they walked on all fours sometimes 2....and they "evolved" to adapt in the caves..I encourage everyone to watch it
Thank you torch, for sharing this information.:thanks:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back