Black People : Malcolm's Grandson's Grandson Arrested!

Even if he meant well, why did the federal government agree to his trip to Iran, considering the obvious, i. e., their attempts to halt Iran's alleged nuclear weapons development program, etc.?

The whole thing seems and sounds like a set up, i. e., an underhanded ploy to discredit the grandson, hence also his famous granddad's legacy, and insult our intelligence, as well!

Considering the recent fall of another son of a beloved black leader, (Jesse Jackson, Jr.), we should expect anything and everything, meant to undermine our own self help efforts, etc.

FYI...

I posted about it on huffingtonpost.com and got this response from another poster:

By the way. Malcolms family said 2 days after that report that he was indeed arrested, but it had nothing to do with Iran and it was not the FBI who arrested him. Since when do we the people get explanations on why every jailed american was arrested?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back