Omowale Jabali : Malcolm

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

2. Jaya Makara

Jaya Makara Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +136
    My favorite!!! I love Brother Malcolm and what he stood for. I loved his passion and his fire to free his people and to fight for the rights of his people. He challenged those white demons to the point where they are STILL TO THIS DAY TRYING TO TARNISH HIS NAME. They fear him in death to this day. His interviews and speeches should on rotate non-stop so our people get the message.

My family calls me Malcomina X lol. I am proud of that. I want more for our people just like what he wanted. I want the chance to be able to build our own schools for OUR children. Have our OWN GOVERNMENT because this one.. But I love the vid.

3. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    I love Malcolm X, he got me started on the path I'm on because of the autobiography by Alex Haley but I think Malcolm X is over rated now. Somebody has to do better than Malcolm did if we are going to defeat White Supremacy and Racism. And as great as Malcolm X was, and I say it in past tense that Malcolm is gone, we need today's solutions based upon today's trends and circumstances. I'm not examining his life anymore, his speeches, his thoughts unless its to get a social context for that time period, as our ancestors faced some of the same challenges we face, poverty, inequality, injustice, genocide and racism. Nothing has changed and if nothing hasn't changed and Malcolm X couldn't solve the same problems we now face then what good is his philosophy other than cultural text? We dig up dead leaders because we are too afraid of the young leaders in our midst and the young leaders are ourselves, we have life now and Malcolm is dead,

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

I beg your pardon!

How can you say this if we are still in the same condition, as when El - Hajj was still here in the physical form?

How can you say this when El - Hajj was solving the problem (he built the N.O.I. into what it became) which was a problem to some others. His speeches, philosophies & Spirit are still relevant today.

El - hajj was received as a head of state all around the world. How can anyone fix there mouth to say that he wasn't, indeed, 'solving the problem'?

5. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    My point is the problem isn't solved, my point is further the problem isn't solved and lastly the problem isn't solved. When we solve the problem, I will erect a huge statue in Malcolm's honor but it will be much shorter than the man who solved the problem of White Supremacy and Racism. Malcolm was cut down in progress, yes I know but he was on to solving the problem but he didn't.