Black Men : Malcolm X The Ballot or the Bullet

Please listen and analyze , his breakdown of the 2 party oligarchy and the imperative for voting strategy, and voting with a collective agenda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRNciryImqg

As if most of us have never listened to this or read this in a book of El-Hajj's speeches before?

As if you really have a vote in the first place!

You do realize the year in wich this speech was made and that nothing has changed, even (as you have said a thousand times over) with the "voting strategy" and "collective agenda" used to suppossedly to elect the current administration.

There are 16,000 members here

As if most of us have never listened to this or read this in a book of El-Hajj's speeches before?

As if you really have a vote in the first place!

You do realize the year in wich this speech was made and that nothing has changed, even (as you have said a thousand times over) with the "voting strategy" and "collective agenda" used to suppossedly to elect the current administration.

And there are parts of this speech that are rarely played on television or radio.

I have enough respect for the readers here to know that they will understand the post and the importance of it in lieu of the situations with the Chairman if the House Ways and Means Committe, and the Govenor of New York.

The emphasis of what he says about us being the deciding vote is more relevent now, since only 20% of the entire population votes in the primaries and that the white vote is still split to this day .

I enjoyed reading your last 2 original posts, and I learned much from them thanks again

And there are parts of this speech that are rarely played on television or radio.

I have enough respect for the readers here to know that they will understand the post and the importance of it in lieu of the situations with the Chairman if the House Ways and Means Committe, and the Govenor of New York.

The emphasis of what he says about us being the deciding vote is more relevent now, since only 20% of the entire population votes in the primaries and that the white vote is still split to this day .

I enjoyed reading your last 2 original posts, and I learned much from them thanks again

How can you speak on what parts of this speech, or any speech that one has heard/listened too or not? Unless, you work for an agency that monitors such!

- here you say you have respect for the readers, but in almost every other thread about unity and community organization you disrespect the reader and assume they are doing nothing because they don't respond to you and your words, yet you never consider the fact that your WORDS may already be some of their ACTIONS/REALITY....!

So maybe it's time you get out and do what it is you fault others for because it's more than obvious that you have too much X on your hands! (no pun intended towards the God El-Hajj) but you front like you love and respect him, but continue to abuse and use his name in vain!

- ty, maybe i can help u learn some more....

I must applaud the fact that one of you finally completed a post without any typo's!

what x do ya'll switch shifts, Midnight?

Malcolm's motto is that one should

How can you speak on what parts of this speech, or any speech that one has heard/listened too or not? Unless, you work for an agency that monitors such!

- here you say you have respect for the readers, but in almost every other thread about unity and community organization you disrespect the reader and assume they are doing nothing because they don't respond to you and your words, yet you never consider the fact that your WORDS may already be some of their ACTIONS/REALITY....!

So maybe it's time you get out and do what it is you fault others for because it's more than obvious that you have too much X on your hands! (no pun intended towards the God El-Hajj) but you front like you love and respect him, but continue to abuse and use his name in vain!

- ty, maybe i can help u learn some more....

I must applaud the fact that one of you finally completed a post without any typo's!

what x do ya'll switch shifts, Midnight?

have love for themselves and I hope that you willfollow his vice, i have no time for juvenile flame ars while the community is sufferenig and i will speak out regarding injustice regardless of where it's coming from, just asMalcolm did, but your last 5 original posts I found to be very enlightening and uplifting

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back