Black People : Malcolm X Speaks on Black Economics

I just watched this video. It is powerful, something attainable, and long over due to being tried, and implemented.

Misdirected income, and opportunity. Have you noticed since Barack Obama has become President his sound rational has the media and those within Congress and other places of power questioning how and why things are not better explained, outlined or challenged?

This is a unique time and one that should not be missed by us as African Americans.
I like his intelligence and his patience of mind. That is actually the same intelligence I know exist in us.

Harnessing, getting control of and using that sort of intellect and patience takes focus, skill and practice.

In this video it outlines how we have been Resilient throughout Time. That is us.
We have in every case, etc...Sports, Entertainment because no one can out-entertain us like we can entertain.

We have a spark about us that ignites at times: that is baffling. It baffles them.
We are great speaker when we use our intellect. I find like Dr. Cornell who is highly focused.
We all have that same many garner it. It is ours to win...earn or acquire by effort.

It is a deeply suppressed intellect. Taken during the Slave Trade from our Ancestry. We have the patience. The respect needed for each other that can be recaptured. It wasn't long ago that the respect existed.

I enjoy mental stimulation, intelligent mind exchanges that volley back and forth between people.

Taking those $$$...BILLIONS...$$$ we squander. Breaking a few dollars off. That would build establishments one in every city in every state based on economic growth is long over due. How would we do that? By using what we got to get what we need. Things are already well established to protect the monies gathered. Processes already exist that protects the interest of everyone involved. The TRUST FUND legal process. What is a TRUST FUND...?? It is an amount of money that is set aside for a specific purpose. This is usually done through an attorney although many banks now have some sort of trust fund...

Those dollars pooled and used to build a technical building that has all of the latest technologies, Fiber-optics, GPS, cellular, Satellite and Microwave technologies would be forever epic and changing as we develop the newest ones. It would be mind blowing.

TIME.. which is infinite. Does not exist in the twenty four hour cup we live in.
Do not worry about tomorrow!This is not a suggestion, but a command. I divided time into days and nights, so that you would have manageable portions of life to handle. My grace is sufficient for you, but its sufficiency is for only one day at a time. When you worry about the future, you heap day upon day of troubles onto your flimsy frame. You stagger under this heavy load, which I never intended you to carry. -From "Jesus Calling". Sarah Young_365 day Devotional
We need to find RESPECT!
Have RESPECT for SELF and OURSELVES, and OTHERS!
> Respect for our Women, our Children, our Fellow Brother.
> Stop Violating each others Space, Character and Relationships.
> Men and Women_ should have enough respect for Self, your spouse, partner, homey, lover, friend
> No one should ever be able to say to your spouse. I had your Man or Woman.

Get back to PRAYER!
> Not be AFRAID to PRAY.
==============================

"Wait patiently with me while I bless you.

Don't rush into My Presence with time-consciousness gnawing at your mind.
I dwell in timelessness: I am, I was, I always will be.
For you, time is a protection, you're a frail creature who can handle only twenty-four hour segments of life.
Time can also be a tyrant, ticking away relentlessly in your mind.
Learn to master time, or it will be your master.

Though you are a time-bound creature, seek to meet me in timelessness. As you focus on My Presence, the demands of time and tasks will diminish. I will bless you and keep you, making My Face shine upon you graciously, giving you peace."
{Micah 7:7, Revelation 1:8, Numbers 6:24-26}
Sarah Young_365 Day Devotionals

=======================================​
> Build TRUST
> Start a TRUST with your immediate FAMILY MEMBERS.. start there. Then build Out. The fire will ignite.
buy some land together, build on that land a house so big you all can live on the property and possibly
never see each other.
> On that property_ have a garden. put your hands into the dirt. Growing a garden does something special
to a person, that is like nothing else in the world. It connects you to HEAVEN, and EARTH. it grounds You
and like fishing builds patience, success, and other building blocks that we have to survive. These are lost in
the inner cities. The soul is lost and convoluted ( very twisted ) with toxins from that day to day grind of
work.

Holla Back!!!! :Contract:

If we ever build anything major in Western societies Whites will destroy it, they will not tolerate mutual competition with Blacks nor any Blacks being superior. America goes all around the world destroying nations who dare oppose i.e compete with them, what makes you think that won't happen here? It already has, learn about the Black Holocaust of Black towns being destroyed here in the early 20th century, about black business men lynched falsely accused of raping white women and all the counterintelligence committed against us to stop us from developing as a group. Stop raising up a dead Malcolm X, he was killed because he wanted to start a violent revolution and there's no way we could ever win such a revolution, they will know about it before it ever got any root. There exist nations around the world who practice war in the open on a daily basis and the U.S will roll over them in a day or two, thus we stand no chance. No, there will be no independent Black economic power in any Western nation only in Africa. Prevailing wisdom is for Africans in diaspora to invest in Africa that's what the Africans have been saying since the 60's. Not because they are desperate for our assistance they are telling us that investment in Africa is the only safe way we could ever compete independently. Any investment here in the U.S or any European nation will be rooted out and destroyed via counterintelligence, corrupt courts and insane laws all designed to give Whites the upper hand and keep the upper hand.

If we ever build anything major in Western societies Whites will destroy it, they will not tolerate mutual competition with Blacks nor any Blacks being superior. America goes all around the world destroying nations who dare oppose i.e compete with them, what makes you think that won't happen here? It already has, learn about the Black Holocaust of Black towns being destroyed here in the early 20th century, about black business men lynched falsely accused of raping white women and all the counterintelligence committed against us to stop us from developing as a group. Stop raising up a dead Malcolm X, he was killed because he wanted to start a violent revolution and there's no way we could ever win such a revolution, they will know about it before it ever got any root. There exist nations around the world who practice war in the open on a daily basis and the U.S will roll over them in a day or two, thus we stand no chance. No, there will be no independent Black economic power in any Western nation only in Africa. Prevailing wisdom is for Africans in diaspora to invest in Africa that's what the Africans have been saying since the 60's. Not because they are desperate for our assistance they are telling us that investment in Africa is the only safe way we could ever compete independently. Any investment here in the U.S or any European nation will be rooted out and destroyed via counterintelligence, corrupt courts and insane laws all designed to give Whites the upper hand and keep the upper hand.

And it won't in Africa?

Africa is the only place on the planet a regeneration will work, our investment in the Motherland will be more secure, any doubts see me and I will help dispel them. But I ask that you have faith and trust in what is soon coming to this site as an generous and blessed offer for all of you my dear sister. This isn't going to be some revolution but it will certainly be a huge change in our Black Nationalist thinking and visions and where we put our focus.

Here's a glimpse of some things already happening in Africa: http://www.nm-aist.ac.tz/about_us.html

And for those of you thinking Africa is a jungle you need to know this, our people were taken from the coastal parts of Africa. They are beautiful beaches and warm temperatures all year round, typically 70 degrees with hardly any humidity. There are parts of California similar but its so expensive on a few of us can afford to live in those places but Africa is ours and this land belonged to us and will be given back to us and our children.

Here's a picture of Porto Norvo, Benin: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=porto norvo&id=A06A791CB37A9944A346A02913B2E854784D18FB&FORM=IQFRBA&safe=active#view=detail&id=5AF9C3EFF3E951539FCE46879CEC8E688084993C&selectedIndex=1

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back