Black People : Malcolm X Challenge

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
This morning brotha oldsoul talked about Malcolm X to commemorate his recent 88th birthday. Well, da river got to thinking. What do you mean uh oh? Actually I've thought of two challenges that will get y'all to thinking and spark some interesting conversation Since they are kinda different, I will put each in it's own thread.

Challenge 1

What would Malcolm have had to say about the election of Barack Obama to the presidency? Base your answer on actual opinions Malcolm expressed in his speeches before and after his journeys to Africa and Europe.

This morning brotha oldsoul talked about Malcolm X to commemorate his recent 88th birthday. Well, da river got to thinking. What do you mean uh oh? Actually I've thought of two challenges that will get y'all to thinking and spark some interesting conversation Since they are kinda different, I will put each in it's own thread.

Challenge 1

What would Malcolm have had to say about the election of Barack Obama to the presidency? Base your answer on actual opinions Malcolm expressed in his speeches before and after his journeys to Africa and Europe.

Tokenism.

Challenge 1

Glad you mentioned before and after his journeys to Africa and Europe, because bro. Malcolm X walked away from the Black Muslims setting up the OAAU, and showed a degree of tolerance toward non blacks. Here's his daughter's position on how she felt Malcolm X would feel about Mr. Obama:

via @nbcnews

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back