Black People : Malcolm Shabazz is DEAD!!!!

malcolm-shabazz-twitter.jpg

The grandson of Malcolm X, Malcolm Shabazz, was killed in Tijuana on early Thursday morning, according to Amsterdam News. The U.S. Embassy has also reportedly confirmed Shabazz’ death, which resulted from injuries he received after being thrown off a building as he was being robbed.

Read the news here

---------------------------------

This is sad news for the late Malcolm X and Betty Shabazz's family. The first male grandson and son of Quibilah Shabazz, the second daughter of the Malcolm and Betty. My heart and condolence goes out to his family and closed loved ones...

I believe this when it gets confirmed by close family members etc.

FYI...

http://www.christianpost.com/news/m...reported-robbery-in-mexico-video-photo-95629/

Bad enough (if this gets confirmed by more reliable sources), worse what else is being brought up, by this somtimes biased report...

And as his famous granddad would add:

Some things we may forgive...

Other things we may not forget...

My belated condolences go out to his mother and his other extended family members...

Rest in peace, Malcolm Shabazz

:SuN008:

Along with the recent attention and scapegoating of Assata Shakur, this political assasination makes perfect strategic sense in a fascist nation; it strikes terror in the subconscious of the Black activist community . Dont know if this was posted or not but Dick Gregory , close friend to Dr Betty Shabbazz, states what really happened that night and that Malcolm was not involved!

At best, popular opinion (among those who honored Betty and Malcolm's legacy etc.) were mixed, when it came to their grandson...

No telling what the younger generation feels or thinks, who knew neither of his grandparents, at all!

My concern and worry is how the establishment media are hyping certain young black entertainers as something only a few have ever claimed to be about, and most bewildered or dumbfounded, if anybody does!

No disrespect to the younger posters here, but it doesn't tend to be your level of awareness most of your own reflect, and at least a few do take my and others words for what Malcolm etc. were about...

Or the Oakland Panthers...

Etc.

As others have also admitted, elder brother Gregory's rants get mixed reviews here...

I. e., I don't recall any criticism of Spike Lee's biopic of Malcolm X, back when it came out, and him blasting Spike Lee's criticism of Django seemed pretty personal as well as subjective...

He's been in the spotlight too long:

Maybe he needs to put on his own sunglasses and check out what we're going thru in the real world again...

:10200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back